Trailers: Batman: Arkham City Lockdown

Batman: Arkham City Lockdown

Just one more way for you to be the Batman.

Watch Video

I haven't even played Arkham City yet and this looks damn good =)

More tie-in games like this please =D

Man, watching this I was hoping this was dlc for Arkham City. I really wanted to fight Twoface rather than just his goons. Though I guess that's more of a predator mission thing though...

Woah, that's made for friggin' cellphones?! I just can't believe technological advancement these days... That looks pretty damn good!

Aw crap. I've been deliberately avoiding getting any sort of Apple iProduct..

..this might be enough to make me re-consider.

Ooh, Deathstroke!

However, this trailer shows nothing of how the game actually plays. Also, I don't have an ipad.

This actually had me excited for about two minutes before I looked up the game...and was dreadfully disappointed. Not exactly the real Arkham City, here. ...Or anything even close. Sad.

I was wondering why it looked so blocky- didn't realize it's for iOS.

Damn, the caliber of iPad games is going up steadily.
Also, why is Deathstroke available in this but not Arkham City? (sadface)

So ok after this, this should be the last time Mark Hamill provide the voice to the Joker or was that pre recorded lines from the last game?

Lest you get twoface more screen time at batman.

and here i thought it was going to be a fighting game dlc since its by the people who make mk... instead its a game for something that i will never own

Scarim Coral:
So ok after this, this should be the last time Mark Hamill provide the voice to the Joker or was that pre recorded lines from the last game?

They sound very much like lines I've heard before, so I guess they are from Arkham City, or at least a trailer, but tbh I can't place them right now.

Holy shit, Deathstroke. Why can't Deathstroke have a game? He was fucking awesome in Teen Titans...

It looks pretty bad. Kinda reminds me of that Watchmen game a couple of years ago.

rees263:

Scarim Coral:

They sound very much like lines I've heard before, so I guess they are from Arkham City, or at least a trailer, but tbh I can't place them right now.

Every line from that trailer is in the original game.

I smell a cash grab.
Could just be me.

Oh NRS! Good to see them doing something that isn't MK, Though it also explains why Deathstrokes model is ripped straight from MKvsDC!

Looks like a fun little IOS game.

What, so not on PC, PS3 or 360? This sucks ass!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here