MovieBob: Intermission: Oh, Behave!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

MovieBob:
Oh, Behave!

I can't help but to think about this guy: (sorry, I couldn't find a better one)

OT: I've been quite fortunate and lucky enough to not encounter any of these problems, although the nearest thing to experience something annoying was when I watched Fast and Furious 2 with my friends, when a wise guy tried to do a "clever" comment by literally yelling "Herp Derp". 2 seconds later, half of the theater were yelling and throwing popcorn at him, it was hilarious, better than the actual movie anyways.

As a father of a 17 month old I have no idea why someone would take a child that young to movies. I would say that they need to be at least 3 or 4 (depending on temperament) and even then you would take them to movies for that age population.

Actually to be fair, during a movie I got a call (while my phone was on vibrate) that my dog had died and that I should go comfort my mother. I promptly up and left (and stopped bugging movie goers). So not an emergency per se but something significant enough to warrant getting the call.

Pffft. THIS is the only list you need!

[/quote]

I remember watching the aqua teen movie in theaters and when that came on i was like this is the most genius thing ever!

I clicked on one of the links at the start, and found the following nugget in the article regarding the American Psycho reboot:

Jones pitched the project to Lionsgate several months ago and recently turned in a script that explores how Bateman would fare in modern-day Gotham.

While I am a fan of bad puns and silly word plays, I want to punch the author of this article in the dick. Although I suspect that this has more to do with my anger at the fact that a perfectly fine movie is being subjected to a needless remake.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here