Critical Miss: Erin in Wonderland

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Erin in Wonderland

Through the Stabbing-Glass

Read Full Article

Oi! Alice isn't crazy, she's just... quirky.
*twitch*

Yeah... quirky.

I don't know why but I can easily see the both of them being the best of friends.

No one can enjoy a nice cuppa and be completely crazy.

We're ALL a little crazy Erin.

That's what I do every day, and I'm not crazy either :D

While I generally like critical miss, this whole "Vivid hallucinations as a result of brain trauma" just doesn't sit with me. When it first started, I figured it would grow on me, but I can't help but find it a bit tasteless and unsetling...

Silly Alice. That's how you deal with nightmares, not hallucinations.

Everyone knows your not crazy until your in green jello jerking off to Guns and Ammo and you then think "God I am so fucking crazy"

Stabbing things is always sound advice.

Also, thank you, now I will once again have to spend weeks listening to Under Pressure...

Right, she's not crazy anymore it worked. Although in a few years you will have to do it again.

I'm wondering when Erin will happen across something Arkham City-related and be branded a Batman villian for her particular type of insanity...

Alice: If your life had a face I would stab it... I would stab your life in the face. Seriously. *sips tea*

I always thought the most disturbing thing about A.McGee's Alice Series is that the cure described actually...works?

Crazy? I do that all the time.

Alice Madness Returns is one of my top games of the year.

Yes it has a lot of short coming but I really enjoyed it, until a friend borrowed my copy and refused to give it back.

Game was fun for the most part imo, got suuuuper tedious and monotonous though. Every level feels like it goes on 2 hours longer than it needed to.

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

lovin critical miss. just got done reading all of the previous comics and i love it :D

I thought that Alice was rehabilitated Scary Penny.

Something tells me her and crazy Penny would get along great

xD! Psssh, who said Alice was crazy?

I would like to see a comic with the guy from Amnesia, paint the man, cut the lines, paint the man, cut the lines, paint the man, cut the lines, paint the man, cut the lines....

"I'm not crazy, Ms. Hallucination."
"Then I'm glad we're on equal terms."

Yay American McGee's Alice (I must be mad because it was my favourite game this year).

I can see her reasoning with the stabbing though.

I thought it was Penny not drawing Nathan Fillion 34 for a second there.

By the way, doesn't taking Alice's advice mean a boss battle for the ages involving knives and tea?

This must be after Madness Returns since Alice is having tea without the Mad Hatter.

...What the hell happen to Scary Penny?

She was kind of Crazy-Hot.

Dr. wonderful:

More importantly, what happened to Charles?

Jandau:
While I generally like critical miss, this whole "Vivid hallucinations as a result of brain trauma" just doesn't sit with me. When it first started, I figured it would grow on me, but I can't help but find it a bit tasteless and unsetling...

It's not bad, but I miss the whole "writer for a gaming website" angle that seems to have been completely dropped at this point. The hallucinations are kind of silly, in a way that isn't as funny as the old stuff.

Dango:

Dr. wonderful:

More importantly, what happened to Charles?

More more importantly, what happened to Nathan Fillion?

The_root_of_all_evil:
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

I have an unhealthy obsession with this property. I really, really, do.

Heart of Darkness:

I have an unhealthy obsession with this property. I really, really, do.

Don't we all...

Sooooooo Erin's hallucinations were brought on when a car accident unlocked repressed memories about being blamed for burning down her house when the true culprit was a pedophiliac rapist?

I'm beginning to think this is a cry for help. Grey, Cory? You guys ok?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here