Trailers: Soul Calibur V - Critical Edge Trailer

Soul Calibur V - Critical Edge Trailer

A little help so that you don't go into the latest Soul Calibur game blind.

Watch Video

I like how they made Sophitia's son act like a total nub. Although I'd rather not have this critical finish nonsense; it's easy enough to get wins with a Ring Out.

I can never tell if these get any easier to pull off or not each game cause I never really use them. Though I guess thats cool that they show you how to do it on an arcade machine.

Though its always fun to see Patro can his ass kicked.

Sophitia's son is such a noob. He doesn't even now that? Everybody know that the commands switch when you swicth side. L2P Patroakles!

OT: Color me interested. Seems to easier to pull of then critical finishes in SC4. Since nobody tends to block that much.

Well, these at least look manageable. I never got the hang of doing the critical finishes in SC4. But please... PLEEEEAAAASE. Do a proper story mode this time? A couple of disjointed matches with no rhyme nor reason a good story mode does not make.

Evilsanta:

OT: Color me interested. Seems to easier to pull of then critical finishes in SC4. Since nobody tends to block that much.

Its less than and more than blocking in IV was too good... theres barely any attacks with frame advantage that arent obvious and every other attack thats blocked is met with an attack as a response, and attacking recovered it. The only characters that ever saw CFs were those that had pseudo-safe long range attacks that did high soul gauge damage... i.e. Seung-Mina, Ivy, and Yun-Seung.

...i just felt like clarifying... what?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here