Trailers: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - Trailer

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - Trailer

Finally some realism in a Tony Hawk game.

Watch Video

Oh, hey look! I still have that game for my PS1!

Yeah, I remember at least attempting to pull that off, can't remember if I ever managed it.

This is supposed to have selected levels from first two games, both of which were awesome. I haven't played any Tony Hawk game since THPS 4 so I'm very curious how this will turn out. Can't wait.

All that was missing from this was the Goldfinger track.

O god I want this... I want this sooo bad.
(Just hoping for the original soundtracks)

Only one thing I remember about playing Tony Hawk

You know that you loved it.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. THPS 2 has some of my favourite levels ever :D

If it has enough of the soundtrack from THPS2, I might just have to get it. I'd get awfully nostalgic.

THPS2 is one of the few non-Nintendo sports games I've ever given a crap about.

Will be fun to play these levels again. That being said did anyone else notice the dodgy shadows around his shoes. You would think the company would take greater care to keep that sought of thing out of a trailer.

It looks pretty good. I was worried for a second that they might have actually tried to add realism into the game. Thank god that they didnt because they will never compare to skate on that front.

Layz92:
Will be fun to play these levels again. That being said did anyone else notice the dodgy shadows around his shoes. You would think the company would take greater care to keep that sought of thing out of a trailer.

I watched it three times and I still have no clue what you are talking about with the shadows.

I admit to getting a little bit excited to see that hanger level again. Still own the original THPS2 game (and 3 and 4), so probs won't buy it, but I might just crack out the old games for a blast after that nostalgia trip.

Ah the nostalgia. Loved the Tony Hawks games but sadly I do not own any of them anymore :( prehaps I will check this out if it turns out any good. Also please keep the awesome THPS2 soundtrack in.

Satsuki666:
It looks pretty good. I was worried for a second that they might have actually tried to add realism into the game. Thank god that they didnt because they will never compare to skate on that front.

Layz92:

I watched it three times and I still have no clue what you are talking about with the shadows.

At around 0:26 the shadows are juddering. Just a minor thing thoug, hardly a dealbreaker.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here