Feed Dump: Rats & Cats & Dead Moms

Rats & Cats & Dead Moms

If you're going to write up the obituary, maybe check that they're all the way dead.

Watch Video

Flinstone-shaped Chewable placenta. I'm sold.

The lolcat factory is not as fun as it sounds.

I totally have to appreciate that dude's initiative for faking his mom's death. And when his mom dies, for real, is it gonna end up "the boy who cried wolf?"

"Oh, THAT old trick again?"

"Nothing says I hate Mondays like domestic terrorism." XD

Domestic Terrorism: because until it actually happens, it's quite funny.

Oh I'd totally fund that cyborg-kitty project.

Don't worry Paul, I'd save you first. But I'm keeping the toy.

Also I don't mind the new Escapist layout, but how come this isn't on the front page somewhere?

EDIT: Never mind, it appears there was just a delay.

Graham I want to take you to a metal gig just to watch you head-bang more!

Definitely need to get Scientist Paul on Cyborg kitties. I'm getting bored of regular cats and their terrible grammar.

Lizardon:
Don't worry Paul, I'd save you first. But I'm keeping the toy.

Also I don't mind the new Escapist layout, but how come this isn't on the front page somewhere?

Seems the big box that used to be able to hold three videos now can only hold one. Seems it's reserved for the most popular one, which means this and MiracleofSound's new song off the front page.

Hell, I JUST figured out this was out. For a whole damn hour I had no idea this was here.

They really need to do something about this. The Escapist, not LRR.

Well, you might think that eating placenta's is weird...
There is even a song about it!

WARNING: Do not try this at home!

HA! This time, I do have that hat. Well, mine doesn't have the bells, but I have it!

Merry Christmas to you to Graham. Happy jingly bells.

Lolcat factory sounds awful lot like exploitation to me.

Ya know, you wouldn't expect a comedy show to have "Dead Moms" in the title, and yet somehow you could always expect it...

Must resist embedding the placenta-eating videos from youtube...
Grah.

I have failed. Forgive me.

Now Graham can make noises without moving his mouth!
His efficiency has doubled!

A nod to Paul for remembering the original book and not the movie. (Not that the movie wasn't bloody awesome.)

Waiting for the next feed dump IS the worst part!!!

On the upside, there will be more Feed Dump! On the down side, waiting for more Feed Dump!

Heh, I just laughed at the idea of the Army of Paul Clones doing their own video.

I wonder how many Americans in the audience know what a Kinder Surprise is, seeing as last time I gave one to an American friend I had to SMUGGLE IT INTO THE DAMN COUNTRY.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise#Prohibition_on_sale_or_import_into_the_United_States

Zachary Amaranth:

The lolcat factory is not as fun as it sounds.

Yeah, they dont have a union so they get shitty hours with really low pay, and I heard that last year, they were in over 39 violations of OSHA mandates.

OT: obviously the cat clones itself and then lives for ever with its money (or until it runs out).

Formica Archonis:
I wonder how many Americans in the audience know what a Kinder Surprise is, seeing as last time I gave one to an American friend I had to SMUGGLE IT INTO THE DAMN COUNTRY.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise#Prohibition_on_sale_or_import_into_the_United_States

Don't fortune cookies have an inedible item inside of an edible object?

Well I suppose the edible part is debatable.

unacomn:
HA! This time, I do have that hat. Well, mine doesn't have the bells, but I have it!

I have the hat with the bells. Though of course I'm still not a source of news.

I've got to love the logic behind people giving money to their cats.

I mean, screw charities, your extended family, or any of your loved ones. Just give it to your cat. I'm sure he'll need it when he gets sentience and starts taking over the world.

I love Paul, something about his charisma makes him an excellent mad scientist.

Could we please have a special "winter science, featuring Paul Saunders (now with more snow!)" or something?

Someone is going to kill their mom now. Feed Dump just planted the seed :(

Hungry Donner:

Formica Archonis:

Don't fortune cookies have an inedible item inside of an edible object?

Well I suppose the edible part is debatable.

In fact, some would say the slip of paper is the most edible part.:)

Love that hack writer porkpie, James. Wonder if its got that authentic greasy feel to it.

I don't know Graham, what is its challenge rating?

Formica Archonis:

oh snap, I ate a few of those when I was a kid (traveling somewhere in Asia I think)
insane...
time to start smuggling some of those in from Canada? lol

Formica Archonis:

In 2012 the FDA re-issued their import alert stating "The imbedded non-nutritive objects in these confectionery products may pose a public health risk as the consumer may unknowingly choke on the object."

Anyone stupid enough to choke on Kinder Surprise must have deserved it anyway. And here i though it was some healthrisk or something, maybe i should stop buying thme for my sister, but nah, apparently its stupid American laws again.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here