The Guide to Skyrim Modders: Part 2

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

now, I'm not a modder
but I sure am level 99 QuickLoader

fighting dragons on Master with an Argonian Assassin is something to be experienced

also I use magic robes, gave all my armor (and an enchanted complete glass armor) to my elf companion

Sex mods!? what horrible people use them!
<.<
>.>

I'm pretty sure 99% of all the mods I saw for Oblivion had something to do with sex.

Is that the lusty argonian maid in panel four?

Eruanno:

Came here to say this :P

I think that nothing will top the Tentacle Rape Spell mod I found for Oblivion, and immediately regretted clicking on. x_x

Heh at least they don't have the "real" sex mod that I stumbled on for FO3. It's probably ported to FO:NV as well I'd guess. Anyway it added a new chat option with pretty much anyone to have actual graphic sex with them, in many, many positions. Pretty weird shit.

Panel 4 is hilarious though.

Damn. That MegaCrab looks like a worthy adversary! Have at thee, ruffian!
But yes. Of, the mods. They are both cool and damn freaky.

Mmm, I wanna kill that MegaKingCrab. Looks tasty. Maybe it would go well with boiled slaughterfish eggs.

Mmm...Sexy mudcrab...

imnotparanoid:
Sex mods!? what horrible people use them!
<.<
>.>

...Err...I mean...

Eruanno:

Well, the guy in that picture looks disturbingly similar to Crassius Curio... so I'd be inclined to say yes o.O

I used to be shocked by Skyrim sex mods

But then I put a bucket on my head

Kamehamehas are blue.
Just sayin'.

Amnestic:

Eruanno:

I think that nothing will top the Tentacle Rape Spell mod I found for Oblivion, and immediately regretted clicking on. x_x

Gosh I saw that one, never installed it though...
Thank god.

Octogunspunk:
Mmm, I wanna kill that MegaKingCrab. Looks tasty. Maybe it would go well with boiled slaughterfish eggs.

I've played this series for too long and paid too much attention when I immediately think you could make a house out of it's shell like Ald'Ruhn Under-Skar. I should not know the name of a giant building made out of a massive fantasy crab shell. Nobody should.

And damn, now I want that Dragon Ball Z mod. I can't wait to power up for three minutes while a dragon stands there shocked, in terrified awe. It won't be the same if they can't smack-talk me though. Or smirk.

All of these are gold XD

Except for that last one! What is it? A man can't fantasize about a crab sex slave without being called a sexual deviant?

I have to say panel 3 fits well with Goku performing a Fus Ro Dah (or in his world, a Kamehameha Wave).

These are the salad days of Skyrim, when thousands of game-changing mods have yet to be released. My New Vegas game is one massive, violent battlefield of strange.

I've never understood the desire to turn Bethesdas games into depraved sex romps, and the mods that make characters look like pretty(?) Japanese cartoons have always freaked me out, but to each his own.

To be honest the Fallout 3 modders elevated the nude mod to a fine art. Just look (or not) at some of their achivements with texture and mesh in that god awful engine.

Amnestic:

Estrus! I was hoping they'd name-drop it and make the most amazing schmuck bait this side of Evil Genius' "Don't Press This Button".

When I clicked the link (I got schmuck baited), I laughed for about ten minutes. I need help.

lacktheknack:

Amnestic:

Estrus! I was hoping they'd name-drop it and make the most amazing schmuck bait this side of Evil Genius' "Don't Press This Button".

When I clicked the link (I got schmuck baited), I laughed for about ten minutes. I need help.

Yeah, my reaction to that mod was also full-on laughter. I suppose it's because of how absurd the whole thing is.

Scrumpmonkey:
To be honest the Fallout 3 modders elevated the nude mod to a fine art. Just look (or not) at some of their achivements with texture and mesh in that god awful engine.

This is rather true. One of their best contributions was making actual feet for characters. Seriously, look in all of Bethesda's games. You're character and all NPC's have flippers for feet.

Wolfram01:
Heh at least they don't have the "real" sex mod that I stumbled on for FO3. It's probably ported to FO:NV as well I'd guess. Anyway it added a new chat option with pretty much anyone to have actual graphic sex with them, in many, many positions. Pretty weird shit.

Give it time...

You wouldn't BELIEVE some of the stuff the official tools can let you do. When they come out... God help us all...

Amnestic:

Eruanno:

Ahhhhh the good old tentacle rape mod. Wholesome family fun for everyone.

Been consistently awesome with the Critical Misses.

Just want to say this time you've stepped it up with this one.e

There's a DBZ mod in Skyrim? That is badass! The only thing more awesome than killing a dragon, is killing a dragon with a Kamehameha wave.

The Mod Squad always has ways of reminding us what a crazed asylum the internet is.

I used to be a modder like you, until I broke an arrow key.

A Google search for 'Oblivion sex mods' is pretty much a one-way ticket to the horror-dimension; consider yourselves warned.

Warned?! You do realise that I had now to google 'Oblivion sex mods' without safesearch because you wrote that?

LOL. Looking forward to more sexy mudcrab strips.

"I saw a mudcrab the other day. Sexy, sexy creatures..."

I LOVE the face on the Mudcrab Slave, it makes me laugh every time I see it.

Why would female argonians even need mammaries...? It boggles the mind.

Mudcrab sex slave is hilariously disturbing. But then again, you can't go wrong with mudcrabs. They're even the blunt of jokes from the developers themselves.

It's like the mudcrab is wearing nothing at all!

Nothing at all!

Nothing at all!

D:

Amnestic:

Eruanno:

I found that mod to be hilariously useful for my Dark Brotherhood assassin.

now if only there was a way to turn of the Japanese voice over when using it.

OT: Truth be told, I havent seen that many "The Fan" mods lately, sure in Morrowind they were everywhere [Im looking at you FF VII Buster Sword mod].

for that matter, I haven't seen too many Masochist mods either save for some hardcore mode ones.

also....... THAT ORC......he/she..../it....looks vaguely familiar..... it might be because of the eyes....

I love the mudcrab's grimace in panel four. Its as though he has seen many things and none of them have been pleasant.

So... they haven't seen the best mod yet? Here it is then:

Mmm- that shell on that mudcrab.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook