The Guide to Skyrim Modders: Part 2

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

heheh... Panel 4. The fact that it's not all that hyperbolic makes it even funnier

I'd fall under texture connoisseur and stylist. I don't like very many mods that actually alter gameplay. Only time I've done that was for Oblivion because I hate the leveling system so I got a "x5 multiplier for all stats on level up" mod. Glad that's no longer necessary in Skyrim.

I'll probably only apply aesthetic mods to Skyrim. If someone is willing to make better enemy AI though, I'd consider that.

Mmm... dat carapace...

Ooh, I love that sexy mudcrab!
I'm also wondering if that's the lusty argonian maid.

Haha, love "The Fan" one. Never been a DBZ fan but for Morrowind after my first play through finding the magic system slightly impotent (in particular no mana regen/the need to constantly rest) I totally did that with The Slayers, made a Lina Inverse mod and had a great time bouncing around the island blasting everything to bits. Worked great with all the various bandits around, and now that Skyrim has dragons I'll probably have to revisit the idea!

I know I shouldn't but im really tempted to search "Oblivion Sex Mods" now just to see what horrors there really are.

Edit: OH GOD, I should've heeded your warning.

Ickorus:
I know I shouldn't but im really tempted to search "Oblivion Sex Mods" now just to see what horrors there really are.

There is no unseeing this... O.o

sexy mudcrab FTW!

thanks for these two comics, they've been funny and educational!

I knew it!

there is a race just in the game just for furries....

who wants scaly argonians, when you can go down on furry khajit?

poleboy:
Why would female argonians even need mammaries...? It boggles the mind.

Mudcrab sex slave is hilariously disturbing. But then again, you can't go wrong with mudcrabs. They're even the blunt of jokes from the developers themselves.

As far as I can see, even if they are lizards, they are still vaguely human, and so I guess they feed their young milk. I mean, they have them in the non-modded game....albeit a lot smaller.

And yes, I will be having wonderful dreams about that sexy, sexy mudcrab.

thespyisdead:

<.<
>.>

........I...I like scales.....

Scarecrow 8:

thespyisdead:

<.<
>.>

well then... i would say farewell to your dick if that is the case (seeing as how their scales are probably extra sharp in their nether regions)

thespyisdead:

Scarecrow 8:

thespyisdead:

<.<
>.>

well then... i would say farewell to your dick if that is the case (seeing as how their scales are probably extra sharp in their nether regions)

Unlikely. From what I know about lizards and other reptiles, the scales and skin would be softer in the nether region, excatly for the reason you just mentioned.

Scarecrow 8:
-snip-

oh dear god... why do i even bother...

Won't somebody please think of the lore? is a common thought that goes through my head when people come up with "cool" ideas for games like The Elder Scrolls.

thespyisdead:

Scarecrow 8:
-snip-

oh dear god... why do i even bother...

You just enjoy your furry Khajiit, and I'll enjoy my scaly Argonian, live and let live, eh?

I can already hear the Sexy Mudcrab fanfic being written.

LOVED these! Though I am a little worried about the two categories I fell into...

jawakiller:

Ickorus:

I think the worst image that came up was Alex of Half-life 2 having an abortion. Well I know I'm gonna be having nightmares tonight.

Amnestic:

Eruanno:
Is that the lusty argonian maid in panel four?

Came here to say this :P

I think that nothing will top the Tentacle Rape Spell mod I found for Oblivion, and immediately regretted clicking on. x_x

Ah yes Estrus. Cassius Crio himself would be proud.

Eruanno:
Is that the lusty argonian maid in panel four?

I didn't know if anyone else bothered reading that...
Now I do, Thank you :P

And that really does sum up about eighty percent of Elder Scrolls Nexus. Well done.

The other panels are great but i like the "stylist" the best for some reason XD it's all the ork

Awesome comic. Not sure white was the best color to pick for the female argonian's pasties though.

thespyisdead:

Nowhere unfortunately. You can't marry khajit or wood elves in Skyrim. However in Morrowind you had Ahnassi the only romance option in the game.

I find it odd that the partners for the guy in panel 4 were the argonian and Khajit... And i'm not sure if it's a crack at furry or just an aknowledgement... But then again I can't complain, just wish the khajit were either in gothic or some jeans and tank top.

Wait that's probably out there somewhere, I'll go look!

(*googles*)

The Guide to Skyrim Modders: Part 3!

The obsessive compulsive....Please modders, make an item sorting mod! I'm dying over here! D=

I think I belong to the masochist category got mode that makes enemies 10 time stronger and they still dropping like flies.... =(

For a moment, I thought that the fourth panel of the first strip would be the worse Skyrim-related thing I would ever see that would give me nightmares.

Thank you, Carter. No amount of brain bleach will ever cleanse my mind.

Am I the only one who thinks the massive Mudcrab with the crown is adorable? :D

Edit:

Xan Krieger:

jawakiller:

Ickorus:

I think the worst image that came up was Alex of Half-life 2 having an abortion. Well I know I'm gonna be having nightmares tonight.

Oh god. I think I'LL have nightmares just hearing about that. 0.o

I will be a sociopath deviant, muhahahahah!

Sexual deviant mod... FUS RO GUSTA!!!

Best Skyrim comic EVER.

Hands down, best comic to be released on The Escapist.

And im going to say, sexual deviant is a tempting offer. Ive always wanted an Argonian maid. Lusty or not.

kouriichi:
Hands down, best comic to be released on The Escapist.

And im going to say, sexual deviant is a tempting offer. Ive always wanted an Argonian maid. Lusty or not.

But what will Mjoll have to say about that?

OT: I was going to mention how I'd want to ride that mudcrab in the second panel but the 4th panel made that sentence very strange.

Is that Vault Boy complaining about consistency while being blasted with a Kamehameha Wave?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here