The Guide to Skyrim Modders: Part 2

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Is that Vault Boy complaining about consistency while being blasted with a Kamehameha Wave?

*putso n his witch hunter hat*

TO THE HORROR DIMENSION!

Owlslayer:
Damn. That MegaCrab looks like a worthy adversary! Have at thee, ruffian!

At least after that, you can quote the "I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you" and it being nothing more than fact. ;-)

My little Khajit is currently looking for another Khajit to start a little family. Hopefully the modders will help him out.

imnotparanoid:
Sex mods!? what horrible people use them!
<.<
>.>

<.< Forever Alone! >.>

My Views:

Panel 1: Hmm...Yep followed by magical races and such...Add smoking! Earrings! Etc etc...

Panel 2: Yeah...I recall a mod where Mannimacro became like a Lich then Death himself..it was like Castlevania...and he spoke German...

Panel 3: Yep the Yoshitonihentai Blade of Sensai Ishimato from the anime Ishimato and the School Girls of Tokyo...or Lightsabers...or poorly added in guns...

Panel 4: Shudder....the entire comic could have just been this panel...its sad trying to look for mods

TITS
FEMALE GENITALIA MOD
DICK SWORD
WHOREHOUSE
-Insert Other Game Here- Weapon

Now, I'm a modder, but I could've gone the rest of my life without seeing that last panel, or that description.

Oh the things you would be happier in not knowing.

I want links to dl all 4 of those mods NAO!

I remember oblivion had some real sexual mods involving rape and tentacles, so last panel is actually quite tame compared to the reality. Only reason skyrim doesnt have similar mods yet (and if it has, then i didnt see them whilst browsing nexus) is cos the dev tools aint out yet, but once they are... *evil laugh*

In all seriousness though, i really want that masochist mod. I have an attraction for big nasty creatures that borders on the fetichism >:)

I cannot wait for all the lusty sex mods coming from Oblivion to Skyrim. Let the psychological carnage begin!!!

CD-R:
Awesome comic. Not sure white was the best color to pick for the female argonian's pasties though.

thespyisdead:
who wants scaly argonians, when you can go down on furry khajit?

Nowhere unfortunately. You can't marry khajit or wood elves in Skyrim. However in Morrowind you had Ahnassi the only romance option in the game.

that's ok, because i am currently playing as a Khajit female :P

TopazFusion:
Anyone else notice the mudcrab sex slave is wearing nipple tassels, as well as the lusty argonian?

Anyway, I'm now off to the mod sites. *shiftyeyes*

I did notice... But are mudcrab boobs really above it's head on it's back!?

TopazFusion:

DeanoTheGod:
I did notice... But are mudcrab boobs really above it's head on it's back!?

Apparently they are.
They're in the same place on the giant mudcrab too.

Hmmm... Giant naked mudcrab boobs... Does that mean the escapist has contributed to Rule 34?

Apologies for the crappy internet caused doublepost!

hazabaza1:
Kamehamehas are blue.
Just sayin'.

Don't you mean...just saiyan?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

"This isn't consistent with the loooooooore...."

I lol'd. If that mod is a thing that exists, and it probably is, I may have to buy a pc...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: why do the lizard people have boobs?

I saw a mudcrab the other day

"This isn't consistent with the loooore."
Good gravy, I laughed so much at that panel. I think I'm going to have to go to Google now. My curiousity is acting up.

ChaosEternal:
Am I the only one who thinks the massive Mudcrab with the crown is adorable? :D

Edit:

Xan Krieger:

jawakiller:

There is no unseeing this... O.o

I think the worst image that came up was Alex of Half-life 2 having an abortion. Well I know I'm gonna be having nightmares tonight.

Oh god. I think I'LL have nightmares just hearing about that. 0.o

No, no you are not. That mudcrab is adorable as hell...

When I get the tools, I am going to make it so I can get mudcrab companions instead of dogs.

GoodApprentice:
These are the salad days of Skyrim, when thousands of game-changing mods have yet to be released. My New Vegas game is one massive, violent battlefield of strange.

I've never understood the desire to turn Bethesdas games into depraved sex romps, and the mods that make characters look like pretty(?) Japanese cartoons have always freaked me out, but to each his own.

Pretty much my thoughts. What I don't understand, personally, is how people would automatically jump to creating skimpy versions of female armour in a place like Skyrim.

Think about it for two seconds: you're playing someone who's very likely to climb her way to the Throat of the World, with its skin-scorching blizzards that actually require a Thu'um to be dispelled and its high abundance of snow. This is literally the coldest spot in all of Skyrim... and you want to get there wearing nothing but metal shoulder pieces, a Battle Bra, a flimsy bit of loincloth and ankle-high Battle Buskins? The whole of it being made out of *steel* pressed directly against your skin?

Ooooh, yeah. Frostbites sure are sexy. I loves me some desiccated bitches, all mummified by extreme cold and shit... HNG. UNF UNF.

I just-

I can't wrap my head around that. It was barely acceptable in Oblivion, in that you could at least stretch plausibility to its very limits and assume that in Cyrodiil, Battle Bras are just as useful as a full suit of plate armour. In Skyrim? Fuck, I'd say the worst enemy you'd be facing wouldn't be Alduin; it'd be all those damned Frost Dragons and the snow and the ice caves and just the all-around Nordic cold of this entire place!

TL;DR: I just don't get the compulsive modders. Stop turning Skyrim into a glorified Sims 3 and go kill some freaking dragons with appropriate gear, for a change!

IamLEAM1983:

GoodApprentice:
These are the salad days of Skyrim, when thousands of game-changing mods have yet to be released. My New Vegas game is one massive, violent battlefield of strange.

I've never understood the desire to turn Bethesdas games into depraved sex romps, and the mods that make characters look like pretty(?) Japanese cartoons have always freaked me out, but to each his own.

Pretty much my thoughts. What I don't understand, personally, is how people would automatically jump to creating skimpy versions of female armour in a place like Skyrim.

Think about it for two seconds: you're playing someone who's very likely to climb her way to the Throat of the World, with its skin-scorching blizzards that actually require a Thu'um to be dispelled and its high abundance of snow. This is literally the coldest spot in all of Skyrim... and you want to get there wearing nothing but metal shoulder pieces, a Battle Bra, a flimsy bit of loincloth and ankle-high Battle Buskins? The whole of it being made out of *steel* pressed directly against your skin?

Ooooh, yeah. Frostbites sure are sexy. I loves me some desiccated bitches, all mummified by extreme cold and shit... HNG. UNF UNF.

I just-

I can't wrap my head around that. It was barely acceptable in Oblivion, in that you could at least stretch plausibility to its very limits and assume that in Cyrodiil, Battle Bras are just as useful as a full suit of plate armour. In Skyrim? Fuck, I'd say the worst enemy you'd be facing wouldn't be Alduin; it'd be all those damned Frost Dragons and the snow and the ice caves and just the all-around Nordic cold of this entire place!

TL;DR: I just don't get the compulsive modders. Stop turning Skyrim into a glorified Sims 3 and go kill some freaking dragons with appropriate gear, for a change!

Do you for a second actually believe that people who mod in supermodel bodies and skimpy armor actually give a damn about how much sense it makes?

And regardless of the mod type, let people enjoy their crazy mods. It's not like this is an MMO where appealing to one group of people could make the game less enjoyable for others.

I'll agree on one point: people have the right to enjoy moddable games any way they damn well please. What gets my goat is that if you pay attention to any Nexus site, you realize that almost irrevocably, the focus shifts away from practical modding and into using the game as some sort of alternative to Poser. The more time passes, the more intelligent and inventive mods get swamped out by stuff I wouldn't even consider eye candy, past a certain point.

Skyrim, just like any other Elder Scrolls game, is steeped in lore. Sorry if this seems incredibly naive to you, but I always thought people bought 'em *because* of that lore and the sense of painstaking immersion the series tries to deliver. Not because it's easy to mod extra boobies and anatomically correct penises into it, or to play as the one and only Kawaii supermodel-type figure in a world where everyone but you is covered in grime and almost just as rugged as the terrain itself.

On the flipside, when I hear people cheer when a new core Sims game comes out, I understand. The Sims series is shallow and is well aware of it. It's one of its strengths, in fact. This is an experience that's tailor-made for the sort of stuff you see in some of the more egregious Oblivion/Skyrim/Fallout 3/New Vegas mods. If I could, I'd point these mod-makers to The Sims 3 and tell them to have at it. They'd get the same enjoyment they would out of modding Skyrim.

Again, I might be naive, but if you're playing a game that places you in sub-zero conditions (as defined in Celcius), I figure you'd get a tad more enjoyment out of it if you tried to adhere to certain rules. Skyrim isn't something along the lines of Ar Tonelico, for instance, where the less clothes the females have, the stronger they become.

Are... Are those... Tassles? O-On a Mudcrab? O_________________O

Also, who doesn't love themselves some Lusty Argonian Maids?

It's just a giant enemy crab. Aim for the weak point...

women beware...
that dude has crabs...

IamLEAM1983:

GoodApprentice:

I just-

Well, I don't get it at all.
Full plate is totally sexier than a chainmail bikini.

Hmm ... now I'm tempted to do a panel 3 and make a Charlotte Christine de Colde mod.

I ignored the warning..

Now I will never be clean again.

stupid sexy mudcrab...

There'll be banana hammocks everywhere!

That King Mudcrab is beautiful. I wants one! :D

Is that giant mudcrap from actuall mod? If so what is it name and where can I get it!

Danceofmasks:
Well, I don't get it at all.
Full plate is totally sexier than a chainmail bikini.

Hmm ... now I'm tempted to do a panel 3 and make a Charlotte Christine de Colde mod.

Heck, look at Samus' Varia Suit. It's armoured up the wazoo, and it still manages to be feminine. As a protagonist, she absolutely doesn't need to show off.

Considering this, why would anyone honestly consider that their Skyrim experience is incomplete if they can't do the main quest attired as a Playboy Bunny? That's my argument. I've got nothing against those people who mod Skyrim into some sort of personal runway for virtual models, but I figure they'd be better off playing the game vanilla, first off. That way, they'd get a sense for the feel of the place - the lore and the Dovahkiin's place in it. Otherwise, you're left with the odd concept that being Dragonborn gives you a free pass for personal health and safety.

Lydia: "Be careful, my Thane! This dragon's breath burns bright!"
DovahPlayboyKiin: "S'totally fine, Lydia. Like, I'll make kitty faces and poses, flutter my eyelashes, angle my head so the camera catches my super-glossy modded skin, and it'll go away. Eventually. I've got God Mode turned on."
Lydia: "But... What of me, my Thane?
DovahPlayboyKiin: "Oh, you? Um... You die horribly. Kthnxbai! ^_^ "

Out of those four choices, the most frightening of them is 'The stylist' if only because I've seen what some of those hair mods look like. I can stand the rest of them, but I shudder to think of all the cutesy hair-styles that may be created.

If someone makes a mod where I can have my character to have a boombox on her shoulder, I would buy Skyrim. XD

Walkman on the belt is also okay. :3

Beryl77:

A Google search for 'Oblivion sex mods' is pretty much a one-way ticket to the horror-dimension; consider yourselves warned.

Warned?! You do realise that I had now to google 'Oblivion sex mods' without safesearch because you wrote that?

just did that and oh the depravity it was truly /sniff GORGEOUS

Zachary Amaranth:
Mmm...Sexy mudcrab...

imnotparanoid:
Sex mods!? what horrible people use them!
<.<
>.>

...Err...I mean...

I herd u like mudcrabs.

(Seriously, it took three pages before someone made this joke?!)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here