Trailers: Grand Theft Auto III - iPad Trailer

Grand Theft Auto III - iPad Trailer

GTA III is marking its tenth anniversary more mobile with its arrival to the iPad.

Watch Video

I'd say the fact that is is also available on iOS and Android is a more impressive feat ;-)

For anyone interested, the Android version works on the Xperia Play (and a lot of other unsupported devices if you thought you missed out) with all the buttons working as well, though you can't legitimately buy it at this stage. It can get a bit choppy sometimes but it's usually alright and it should be better once it's officially supported, plus ice-cream sandwich is supposed to provide better graphics acceleration in the future.

xXSnowyXx:
For anyone interested, the Android version works on the Xperia Play (and a lot of other unsupported devices if you thought you missed out) with all the buttons working as well, though you can't legitimately buy it at this stage. It can get a bit choppy sometimes but it's usually alright and it should be better once it's officially supported, plus ice-cream sandwich is supposed to provide better graphics acceleration in the future.

Bummer, regarding the choppiness, but yeah, it will probably be resolved once the update hits. It runs butter smooth on the latest generation of iPhones, but also on the previous iPhone 4, and the iPod Touch 4.

I loved this game! I remember I used to turn on a cheat that would give everyone in the city guns and another that would make person in the city kill each other. IT Was Epic!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here