Trailers: I Am Alive - Rules Trailer

I Am Alive - Rules Trailer

It's nice to see that nice people have survived the apocalypse.

Watch Video

Looks like a cool game, too bad I won't be buying it.

I liked the old concept better.

I'd buy this game for the pc....wait nvm.

RaNDM G:

What was the old concept?

This looks like my kind of post apocalyptic game- no stupid mutants, just humans and an exploration of the human condition. Plus: Longbows.

Pity it'll probably never come to PC

Squilookle:

RaNDM G:

This

I don't know, this new trailer makes it seem much later than 6 days. I would think dust clouds would settle sooner than that. Unless it's not ordinary concrete dust.

Both trailer do look equally good, obviously the budget went down, but I don't care too much for graphics, anyway the protag in the old trailer looks like gorilla, so I suposse change sometimes is good, well I'll find out when I play it, eventually.

Actually pretty interested in this. Not Least because its planned as a XBLA/PSN release (sadly, no Steam, iirc) rather than a full release.

More Companies need to look into making/releasing games that way since it's a better way to get these lower budget niched games to be profitable.

Endocrom:

Squilookle:

RaNDM G:

This

I don't know, this new trailer makes it seem much later than 6 days. I would think dust clouds would settle sooner than that. Unless it's not ordinary concrete dust.

Thats not an old concept thats like saying that dead island's old concept was throwing small children out of a window. Pre-rendered cinematics mean fuck all.

OT: I lile the look of this aside from the terrible faces

Will keep an out, since the first trailer peaked my intrest when it was released. This one looked pretty horrible though, considering the facial animations.

This looks like it was made for mobile phones. And i'm not talking about the plastic faces, the texture quality is just downright abysmal......and you can probably tell from just that bit that I'm a PC gamer and hence upset. Because the graphics can easily be improved. Will keep an eye out for this game.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here