Intimacy

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Intimacy

Bursting With Flavor

Read Full Article

Not sad at all, I'd say. Suchong is awesome. And perhaps one day he will be reunited with his lady rat friend, who will then proceed to feed him in that manner so Erin can finally do her love thing. :D

Also, fir--*is shot*

It seems you already do have a boyfriend Erin.

Skittles as a meal? My, what a good life that rat is living.
I'd be pretty traumatized if I was Erin's friend too xD

One of our pet rats once got very interested and sniffed around my face when I had some beer. I opened my mouth to let him smell it, and he pulled on one of my teeth with his. Weird feeling. Kinda like an inverse putting-your-head-into-the-lion's-mouth.

I had a pet rat a few years back. Little critter used to climb up onto my shoulder when I was sat on the sofa and fall asleep with his tail wrapped around the back of my neck.

I never chewed his food up for him though, that's just weird. I'd probably have the same reaction as Erin's friend if I saw someone doing that...

The look of horror on the other chicks face is priceless.

The horror! THE HORROR!

Love the expression in Panel 4 - "MY BRAIN; IT IS IN TATTERS!"

Nice to see some character-building going on; and on the most important character too.

Well, this still might be better product placement for Skittles then Darkened Skye was.

She reached the Fluttershy frontier

inb4'ing people saying they'll be Erin's boyfriend.

Freaky Lou:

But she already got Suchong, she can't be unfaithful. And what´s up with Erin's idle face in the first panel??

Hmmm second to last panel...did stuff for me. Thanks Critical Miss!

Need more Suchong in the future. There has to be a story behind him.

Phlakes:

Isn't it obvious? He's a familiar. Erin's a witch.

Zachary Amaranth:

Phlakes:

Isn't it obvious? He's a familiar. Erin's a witch.

Either that or he's Erin's Dæmon.

Yay Golden Compass!

Freaky Lou:

I'd gladly be her boyfriend, she is HOT!

We'll, now we know. I'm glad that weed sorted that out. Erins rat is one of my favorite character's.

At least spit out the food first? I wish I could say I have never seen this in real life.

wouldn't bother me a bit, and like a poster above said, it's kinda endearing to see someone go to that length for a pet.... although I'd spit it in my hand to give it to the rat....

and having a girlfriend like Erin would be awesome

I'm not going to say what she did turned me on, but I can't say that it turned me off either.

Well that was sertainly...something.
Oh, at least now we know how old he is.

Not sad, awesome! This is just getting better and better.

I've had several pet rats in real life, and while only one of them lived over two years, I still did this kind of stuff with them constantly. You really grow close to the little critters. Rats are the best pets ever. :3

AetherWolf:
I've had several pet rats in real life, and while only one of them lived over two years, I still did this kind of stuff with them constantly. You really grow close to the little critters. Rats are the best pets ever. :3

No they're not! Kitties are the BEST PETS EVAAAH!

>eats only M&Ms/Skittles
>somehow lives a long life

Suchong is a role model for us all.

TheYellowCellPhone:
>eats only M&Ms/Skittles
>somehow lives a long life

Suchong is a role model for us all Gamers with poor diet.

Maybe if erin wasn't such a terrible person people might forgive her quirks. Remember that intern? Also i miss the old exended cast, i thought this was supposed to be about a games journalist?

So much love...*vomits a stinking rainbow*.

Rats terrify me and disgust me... because I've only encountered the wild ones. They are bastards.

Clever buggers,though. The domesticated ones... freak me out,too. But I can handle them.
It's their owners I find to be a bit on the weird side...

Erin will be single forever if she comes anywhere near me...

Also, was beginning to wonder when I'd see the unnecessary Welsh slipped in again.

Urgh76:
Either that or he's Erin's Dæmon.

Yay Golden Compass!

Nah. Everyone in that world had Daemons. Erin's clearly special.

The first panel.... Ditto face... the horror!

Actually I'd like to see a comic that just shows the major characters and gives a brief blurb on their backstory and relationship to each other. Maybe just have it as a link in the other comics as a way of quickly informing readers.

... still would, if anything i'm MORE turned on.

When I was a teenager I trained a small parrot to drink liquid from my open mouth. Hehe.

I'm starting to think Erin is a little weird.

:P

Speaking of mentioning names, I don't think I've ever learned what the red haired girl's name is, what her relationship with Erin is or if that little girl that's with them is her little sister or daughter. Unless there was a strip explaining who they were.

THAT my friends, is the IDEAL way to taste the rainbow.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 72787)