LoadingReadyRun: Santa and Me

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Santa and Me

Santa's first several choices were probably busy, so he called Graham.

Watch Video

Graham.. I love you, truly. Yes, it was heartwarming. I'll buy it when I get enough money.

Merry Christmas LRR! <3

Tablets: is there nothing they can't do?

Merry Christmas LRR!

:O Great video guys. Merry Christmas

That was fan-fuckin tastic. Also who drew that? was It Scaldaferri? It seemed like her style at times.

Super awesome LRR Christmas style... Also Kathleen... damn...

Latinidiot:
That was fan-fuckin tastic. Also who drew that? was It Scaldaferri? It seemed like her style at times.

Yeah, she was cited in the credits as the illustrations.

Pretty amusing, and I agree with

amaranth_dru:
Also Kathleen... damn...

Merry Christmas to all!

Eh, I didn't care for the song myself. But the video (especially the artwork in it), humor, and last part made the video a nice Christmas gift.

I love how you misspelled "illutsrations". I don't know if that was either a hilarious instance of typos following poor LeeLee around wherever she goes, or a well played intentional joke, but I lol'd regardless.

I'm not sure what the hell I just watched, but my god did I enjoy it :P Merry Christmas to LRR and everyone else.

Oh Em Gee ... My christmas is now complete. You guys are the best!

"And give a nod to the North Pole I goes" - rhyming like a boss.

Bought 5 copies of the song. Have a happy New Year!

That was amazing. Just when I think you can't do a better, you do stuff like this. Merry Christmass LRR, and a Happy New Year.

Seriously old school rap.

That was epic. Will buy the song as soon as I get the cash. Truly a modern-day carol.

2:45 has the best derpy-eyed Graham ever.

It's gonna be one funky christmas this year.
Loved LeeLee's art, BTW

The only reason I can tell this from a real song is that it doesn't feature Adam Levine.

qwijibo:
I love how you misspelled "illutsrations". I don't know if that was either a hilarious instance of typos following poor LeeLee around wherever she goes, or a well played intentional joke, but I lol'd regardless.

Ahahah.

Awesome.

-m

Loved it so very very much. Merry Christmas LRR!

Good stuff, loved the jazz at the end.

I'm going to head over to the LRR store, good god I hope they have a toothy smile t shirt.

Great stuff guys. I'm sure I wasn't the only on thinking "Damn Kathleen is hot in a Santa suit!"

New favorite video.

I can't believe it took me about halfway through the video to realize that Leelee Scaldaferri did the animations. It was around the time we saw an angry Graham face that I said "IT'S THE NAME GAME LADY!" And then I had to look up her name so I didn't get it wrong.

Seriously. This video was fucking cool.

That was awesome! And very heartwarming indeed.

So now i'm investing in this and the Miracle of Sound bundle for Christmas. It's the magic of the holiday! :D

Overmind78:
Great stuff guys. I'm sure I wasn't the only on thinking "Damn Kathleen is hot in a Santa suit!"

No sir, you were not.

Loving the LeeLee collaborations we've been getting lately, between this and the fashion episode of Checkpoint. I hope there's more to come.

This is already the best Christmas in the last two decades. Bravo!

First:
Great song !

Second:
Kathleen had many hair colors by now, how about red ? (or did i miss that ?)

Third:
Frohe Weihnachten !

Bussing awesome guys, also bravo to Lee-lee S. Great work

Is kathleen ever not dancing? :P I remeber during desert bus she just danced for what must of have been about 5 hours sraight, where does that woman get her energy?

Wow, this was a nice little Christmas gift from you guys! Hearing Graham rap is just plain music to my earholes. I loved LeeLee's collab with you guys on this, (big fan of Name Game) and Kathleen is looking good as always.

Oh and hearing the line, "It's hot in Topeaka" leads me to believe that one of you guys watched Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. If so, HUZZAH!! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?

I knew graham had cold resistance, he is a stark after all.

Kathleen in a tight red dress...

Oh and Graham was OK too.

Download link. now please. ^^

I'm glad you started selling songs. Now just put up The Tale of Matt Wiggins and my life will be complete!

Between the rocking beard and punching that shark.... is Graham part bear?

Vkmies:
Download link. now please. ^^

http://store.loadingreadyrun.com/santa-and-me/

It's only $2 CAD! I still think it deserves much more than $2, but bought anyway! :D Merry platypus one and all![/ZIM]

Ravison:
I'm glad you started selling songs. Now just put up The Tale of Matt Wiggins and my life will be complete!

Just as a note; the MP3 downloads have been going since.. Uh.. Huh. Early-mid this year? Easily around June, I think. Fun times!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here