Pick Your Path: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awkward Teenage Years

Path 128 has the option of "Shoot Ganon with more light arrows", the link takes you to 130. or "Stick the Master Sword in his head" taking you to 131.
130 is plunging the sword into his head.
131 is a fight against Master Hand o.0

As for a smaller nitpick, you called Aldez "Alzez" in the first choice.

Overall a fun distraction though :)

Edit: You can also skip the blue gem. Choosing green then red leads to the fairy exclaiming that you found them all.

Will Link ever get the girl?! I guess I have to keep reading to find out. (Aldez. I see what you did there. Clever.)
2 endings so far and she dies. Sheesh. Stop giving me a dirty look, woman! I'm trying to save you here!

Oh wait, I got the best ending. It was funny xD

SoulSalmon:
Path 128 has the option of "Shoot Ganon with more light arrows", the link takes you to 130. or "Stick the Master Sword in his head" taking you to 131.

Edit: You can also skip the blue gem. Choosing green then red leads to the fairy exclaiming that you found them all.

I saw the skipping around thing too, I thought it was supposed to be some kind of joke.

Overall, though, I liked it.

SoulSalmon:

Fixed the minor link mix-ups on page 128. I'll look into the gem-finding issue, might just be another simple mix-up on the links as well :)

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Picking first the blue and than the red gem will lead to skipping the green.

Hmm...anyone able to load this recently? I get 404's from all the links I can find (this thread, Escapist front page, Escapist Features page).

MrGuy:
Hmm...anyone able to load this recently? I get 404's from all the links I can find (this thread, Escapist front page, Escapist Features page).

Yeah. I'm getting 404s as well. I'd guess Nintendo saw it.
Other than that, it was pretty good. I ignored most of the text after a while, but I do that with a lot of things.

404'd!

I'm totally digging the rainbow pony 404 graphic, though.

Also got the 404! Also apreciated the arrow to the knee joke! :P

That was amusing.

Can anyone give me the link to the best ending? Or atleast a hint on how to get it?

Chunko:
That was amusing.

Can anyone give me the link to the best ending? Or atleast a hint on how to get it?

Sure, I can give a hint.
Go for the 'go forward in time' option, then swim away from the castle. That will put you on the right track.

AbstractStream:
Will Link ever get the girl?! I guess I have to keep reading to find out. (Aldez. I see what you did there. Clever.)
2 endings so far and she dies. Sheesh. Stop giving me a dirty look, woman! I'm trying to save you here!

Oh wait, I got the best ending. It was funny xD

Are you kidding? I kept trying to kill her only for her to maliciously survive!

You are STILL on the side of death mountain, you decide something else to do with your tablet.

ResonanceSD:
You are STILL on the side of death mountain, you decide something else to do with your tablet.

This.

Go through Death Mountain, until you realize the only way to go is up.

Then travel back to death mountain again,...

Eaten by a moth. How marvelous...

Whatever, I didn't want to rescue Aldez, anyway. She seemed like a bitch.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here