The Escapist Presents: The New 12 Days of Christmas

The New 12 Days of Christmas

A special message from your friends at The Escapist plus our revised version of the 12 Days of Christmas.

Watch Video

You had me at "thanks for all the loyal fans and the few ass-hats that round off wherever something good is going on."

Screw you guys and your good cheer.

I'm off to eat some puppies.

After watching this, I decided that no-one at the Escapist has actually heard the original 12 Days of Christmas.

Merry Christmas you crazy, crazy... what is it you guys would be classified as again?

That, my friend.. was the most peaceful way to address chaos.

But in truth that was very nice of you guys to do. And the start of the song got me cracking up- backward dragons. Haha yeah Bethesda is crazy with their glitches. Anyhow Merry Christmas Escapist Staff!! :}

Guile's theme really does fit with everything, huh? Proper brilliant singing/"singing", had me cracking up ^_^

Anyway, Merry Christmas, both to the Escapist staff and whoever else might be reading this comment :P

Have a Merry Christmas Escapist staff, enjoy your time off and spending some time with your loved ones.

Hurray, Christmas!

Nice effort guys/gals, but don't go recording an album any time soon. Stick with being awesome in all the ways you already are.

Loved the singing, this version will surely stand the test of time xD. Merry Christmas to you guys too!

This is why The Escapist will be my first and only video game news site and online forum.

I love you guys. ^-^

Merry Christmas, Bros and Bro-settes(?)

Oh you guys! We all love you too.

thanks guys, have a merry christmas and happy new year

Surprised Miracle of Sound hasn't hired any of you as backing singers yet. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Ouch my ears. Merry Xmas Escapist crew.

Merry Christmas! You may not be able to sing tolerably, but you're still the best!

This should come with an apology for all the bleeding ears, but still quite fun...
Just promise me... no more singing... or atleast see which one of you can actually sing...

But merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you too! (Yes I know my reply is late.) It's a nice way for you to address us so kindly even when some of us are jerks (you know who you are).

The Escapist Staff:
The New 12 Days of Christmas

A special message from your friends at The Escapist plus our revised version of the 12 Days of Christmas.

Watch Video

They used to sing well. Then they took an arrow to the pharynx.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here