GinxTV: Premier League Playthrough - EPL Predictions

Premier League Playthrough - EPL Predictions

The Ginx TV crew use FIFA 12 to predict this weekend's English Premier League football results.

Watch Video

wait what did i just watched?
I dont like soccer and virtual soccer isn't much better.

Being someone who doesn't follow football, this doesn't mean much to me, but I do think it's well narrated.

Well I don't really care for football, but what the heck!

My predictions are:

0-0
0-0

Free games are always handy, right? Anyway, like said above, nice narration. Would be generally more fond of the Canadian accent on this site, but the Brits are entertaining at times to.

Chelsea 2 Fulham 0

The cottagers will really want to put that 5-0 mauling by United behind them, and since this is technically a derby game, both teams should be going full pelt into it. I feel Chelski have a bit more in the attack department to exploit a Fulham defence which recently has had more leaks than the Pentagon, but if Chelsea keep playing that fucking RIDICULOUS high line, then it could be interesting.

Everton 1 - Sunderland 1

The Saints fully deserved win at QPR on Wednesday, they created lots of chances and could have easily had it settled before half time. The Toffees are missing an awful lot of chances recently (seems to be a recurring theme on merseyside) but they seriously need to win this one. Sunderland have a new manager and Everton are faithful behind what many claim to be one of the best mangagers in the league so no jobs are at stake, but with finishing being piss poor from both these sides this season and fairly robust defences, I believe a draw could be on the cards.

A few things. First, the official EPL site already does this same thing with FIFA 12, although not quite as funny and with less perverted sex games. Second and this is a minor nitpick; it's Premier, not Premiere. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I say:

Chelsea 2-1 Fulham

Everton 1-0 Sunderland

my prediction is Chelsea wins 3-1

Sunderland destroys them 5 nil

i base this of course on nothing, knowing nothing at all about soccer.

You're kind to Swansea with these simulations, hoping you've got it right again :D. incidentally, I've got to second the excellent commentary

Both games will be 1 all!

Ignore the timestamp on this. I actually posted this days ago. *cough*

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or