GinxTV: HiZtory: Brain Training Games Spell Doom

HiZtory: Brain Training Games Spell Doom

Games that "make you smarter" are dangerous weaponized cleverness.

Watch Video

All I'm getting is 404 Error when I click the link for the video...

Had me snickering a few times. Definately my favourite Ginx installment of the week.

I think the humour is very British, it's the inflections in the voice that's the hallmark of this type of humour. It's very subtle.

Its like history, but with a zed.

I was utterly baffled throughout most of the bit. bravo

Unlike the other Ginx TV rubbish this is okay. If the satire could be made tighter and more believable rather than the ludicrous history trolling that is presented then it could be really funny.

So far, these HiZtory segments have been hilarious. I enjoy a lot of the content on The Escapist, but these are the only videos which have me laughing out loud. Can't wait for more!

Wow. Just wow.

This is the first Ginx TV I watched and it will definitely be the last. It was just boring, unfunny, and worst of all, overtly sexist. The joke that a housewife should be doing the cleaning instead of gaming is just pathetic in this day and age.

Good bye Ginx. It wasn't fun and it didn't last.

FoolKiller:
Wow. Just wow.

This is the first Ginx TV I watched and it will definitely be the last. It was just boring, unfunny, and worst of all, overtly sexist. The joke that a housewife should be doing the cleaning instead of gaming is just pathetic in this day and age.

Good bye Ginx. It wasn't fun and it didn't last.

It made me think, but considering this is at the same time they were declaring housewives should be cleaning instead of gaming, they were also declaring that we need to kill Sir Patrick Stewart and Ant & Dec, that everyone microchip had the ultimate dreamteam (I mean Marvin!) of robots working on the downfall of humans, the seven laws of thermodynamics being get in a tartan bag by elderly people and that Brain Training makes you smarter by stinging you with intelligent wasps.

I mean at what point did you stop and think, ah but they're serious about this bit! A sexist joke would have been if they said that housewives were doing what they were meant to do, gaming instead of cleaning because in a show completely based in satire _what they're saying is a lie_

As an aside, housewives exist and the purpose of being a housewife is that you're able to look after the house and free up time for the partner to work in an office for most of the day. Househusbands have the same role.

this is amazingly funny

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here