LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Ring in the New Year

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Ways to Ring in the New Year

Now that we've got Christmas out of the way, it's time to party!

Watch Video

First and it was AWESOME

SECOND because my dick of a brother logged on to his account on my PC for March mayhem and I CANT LOG OUT!

1) OMG James has the same Keyboard as me
2) I LOVE theat the firework was called Brimstone V (Brimsrone Volley) such a sweet card

Another video like the white teeth one, yay! Hilarious video, loved the one with invite a friend.

You know what, these are all applicable at once... Challenge accepted!

Didn't you guys auction off that big creepydoll during DB? What happened?

bawkbawkboo1:

The winner let them keep it.

oh, awesome.

AT LAST it's up! Wonder why it took so long when today's Unskippable was up and running several hours ago? Ah, whatever.

I must say, I noticed the clock for NOT INVITED said 11:59:59 AM... uh, whoops?

But the one for RELIVE THE YEAR.... holy SHITFUCK, that was uber-epic! Now I gotta see if I can identify which videos those pics are from... in order. Okay, I got this:

Yeah, I think I got it.

Mydnyght:
I must say, I noticed the clock for NOT INVITED said 11:59:59 AM... uh, whoops?

Similar for taxes which went from 11:59:59 AM to 12:00:00 AM... um, there's something wrong with your time/space reality...

Graham_LRR:
Ways to Ring in the New Year

Now that we've got Christmas out of the way, it's time to party!

Watch Video

Just wondering but why was this one posted so late in the day? Usally it's like around late moring or early afternoon. I'm not whining or complaining, just wondering.

OT: Great video as always, the "Ways to" series always crack me up and this was even better to see after a great Christmas season. :D

Always a good way to end these, the dreaded "Sam Raimi" effect closing in on someone. >:D

The video I merely enjoyed, the ending I loved.

Well, all of my New Years are The NOT INVITED one so yeah, that sucks...

ahhhh.... indoor fire works, brings good memories from the first sims....
the way your house started to burn and then your sim had to beg for their life to the reaper.... good times, good times....

I was coming into this thread to complain about the lack of a Sam Raimi for this X Ways to Y... and then I saw the stinger. Thanks for that.

Also, the return of the purple cultist Snuggies made me giggle.

1:48 - Invite A Special Friend was definitely the best part, imho. Made me guffaw. Thanks guys :)

Kaleion:
Well, all of my New Years are The NOT INVITED one so yeah, that sucks...

Now you have plenty of alternatives, isn't it great?

I am trying to get more than 2/6 of my resolutions done before the year's end. There is still a glimmer of hope for the third. It would be a sad outcome, after the previous year's total success. :)

GeorgW:

The Drunk section of the video might present some challenges, considering the last one negates the previous two if you do try them all at once.

Isn't celebrating with enemies just a D&D campaign near midnight?

Didn't see the title even and I had that song playing in my head. Maybe I'm psychic.

*Writes down, don't burn house down with fireworks indoors*.

Ahhh, they dont even have to label the sam Raimi anymore...

Mine will most likely be a combination of "not invited" and "too drunk". Forever alone.

And a very Sam Raimi New Year to you, too!

manic_depressive13:
Mine will most likely be a combination of "not invited" and "too drunk". Forever alone.

But at least you could set off some fireworks indoors!

Myself, I'm planning to meet NY with the family via Skype.

chetoos:

GeorgW:

The Drunk section of the video might present some challenges, considering the last one negates the previous two if you do try them all at once.

Nah, you just have to plan it out. Start the night already drunk (crashing a party you haven't been invited to), get more drunk and start an impromptu AA meeting.

For a second there I thought, that they had forgotten the Sam Raimi.
Well, I think I'm either going to celebrate with enemies or with fireworks in the house, who doesn't like a nice crackling fire during the cold nights.

YAY for Kate appearance!

Soon... Mine... Forever, yes... Very soon...

This year I'll be the forever alone guy probably. Maybe a friend of mine will come and we'll play swtor together. Or rather he'll play swtor and I'll play Dark Souls. Yay!

This video was hilarious ways to bring in the New Year. Indoor fireworks? Check.

I thought there was no way you'd be able to do it this time, but then the stinger proved me wrong :D

F-F-F-F Forever alone!!!

Guys, you're summoning all wrong! Do you WANT to give gamers a bad name?

Somehow I knew the second one would be 'celebrate with enemies'.

You guys got the idea right, that Apocalypse Fort in impenetrable.

Don Reba:

bawkbawkboo1:

The winner let them keep it.

'Let' them, or 'tearfully begged' of them?

These lists are usually good stuff. Also can Paul tell me where to find a pensieve?

I'm sure mine will be somewhere between drunk and too drunk. With friends. Yay!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here