GinxTV: Premier League Playthrough - EPL Predictions

Premier League Playthrough - EPL Predictions

The Ginx TV crew use FIFA 12 to predict this weekend's English Premier League football results.

Watch Video

by far the funniest thing ginx does, good job.

Haha, epic :)

Haha!

Bellamy and Cabaye(possibly) got the first two goals tonight, bring on the 5 goal second half and another 4-3 Liverpool/Newcastle epic

Well, I was too late for this one as I was at that Anfield match, but 3-1 was a welcome and BLOODY LOOOOOOOONG OVERDUE result.

Chelsea/Villa, not much to say on this one, but methinks 2-0 Chelsea. Villa still have no striker, Chelski have too many, but only 2 good ones.....balances it all out I think.

damn funny stuff there...i may have to start looking in these forums a little more? You do this every week?

I do like these predictions, funny stuff.

davidsoc:
damn funny stuff there...i may have to start looking in these forums a little more? You do this every week?

GinxTV does this most days!, they are a really funny bunch.

Fair play Fifa really isn't that good is it, the scores are always crazy and look it suggests that Swansea are going to lose to a team that's in the top 4?! Madness

BrotherRool:
Fair play Fifa really isn't that good is it, the scores are always crazy and look it suggests that Swansea are going to lose to a team that's in the top 4?! Madness

In all fairness, this week's results were even more random than predicting them with Fifa

mutter mutter...stupid United and Chelsea doing me out of my bet....mutter mutter

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here