GinxTV: Ginx Daily; Backchat, Episode 4

Ginx Daily; Backchat, Episode 4

The Ginx crew gives you a sneak peek into the anticipated games of 2012.

Watch Video

Most of those were interesting, but I'm not really looking out for any of them, except maybe Tomb Raider (which would be my first real tomb raider game), I think I'll stick with trying to catch up with this years games

although I wonder what reducing Lara's "funbags" is in aid of? is it combating sexism claims?

BrotherRool:
Most of those were interesting, but I'm not really looking out for any of them, except maybe Tomb Raider (which would be my first real tomb raider game), I think I'll stick with trying to catch up with this years games

Hey Bro. :D

And yeah, I'm kinda more inclined towards Tomb Raider myself, based on that trailer and gameplay demo. But Hitman looks pretty great too.

Unfortunately, they forgot a pretty massive game coming out in a couple months. Has a huge effect on people, I'm told.

I try to contain my excitement for The Last Guardian since it was TBA for such a long time. That being said, LASSSST GUARDIAAAAANNNNN!!

How can you not be looking forward to Mass Effect 3?!? I can't wait to see how some of the horrible decision I've been making with my character in this series since 2007 come back to hurt me in 2012.

Shotgun Guy:

How can you not be looking forward to Mass Effect 3?!? I can't wait to see how some of the horrible decision I've been making with my character in this series since 2007 come back to hurt me in 2012.

I found the second game less than appealing when compared to the first game, so I'm not looking forward to the third installment. I'll probably end up either watching a playthrough on YouTube or buying the game in a couple of years from a bargain bin. Possibly both.

Of the games mentioned in the video I found the new tomb raider to be the most interesting. I'm curious about the new bioshock, so I'll have a glance at it whenever the game gets reviewed. The rest were not my genre. What I'm really looking forward to is Diablo 3 and Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion.

InsomniJack:

BrotherRool:

Hey Bro. :D

And yeah, I'm kinda more inclined towards Tomb Raider myself, based on that trailer and gameplay demo. But Hitman looks pretty great too.

Unfortunately, they forgot a pretty massive game coming out in a couple months. Has a huge effect on people, I'm told.

Hey! Small internet :D Things going well?

Ah don't even hint at that game! It's my arch nemesis as far as gaming goes (and the way nothing I'm going to do is ever change the success it will be) I have never played a game I disliked more times than ME2. I've even played it more than most games I really loved :(

Telperion:

Shotgun Guy:

I found the second game less than appealing when compared to the first game, so I'm not looking forward to the third installment. I'll probably end up either watching a playthrough on YouTube or buying the game in a couple of years from a bargain bin. Possibly both.

Of the games mentioned in the video I found the new tomb raider to be the most interesting. I'm curious about the new bioshock, so I'll have a glance at it whenever the game gets reviewed. The rest were not my genre. What I'm really looking forward to is Diablo 3 and Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion.

I didn't enjoy the second one as much either but I guess I stilled enjoyed it quite a bit. The Tomb Raider looks interesting at the very least and Bioshock Infinite will probably okay, kind of a good thing they took it out of the ocean, I was expecting they'd put it in space.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here