LoadingReadyRun: Questionably Legal Man

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Questionably Legal Man

With the amazing power to kind of... just... y'know. Right? It's cool. Go with it.

Watch Video

I have no clue why, but the thing that got me most was Graham shouting about the fact that he doesn't have a fishing license. A fine video, one of the best ones a of late.

With this many Super Heroes and Super-Villains at LRR's disposal, I think some sort of Justice League and Injustice League needs to be formed.

Questionably Legal Man and Definitely Illegal Boy - Together they are the Interrobang of Legality?!

Questionably Legal Man: Saving us all from minor misdemeanors by committing felonies.

I guess the Probably Intentional Overacting by Questionably Legal Man and crew were appropriate for an Arguably Funny Sketch.

I guess we should all be thankful they decided against the obvious female sidekick?

This is one of the best LRRs I've watched. the ending mad me laugh really hard too. "RESISTING ARREST"

"I don't KNOOOoooooowwww"

Heh, this vid cracked me up, multiple times. Great ending, too. In fact, just generally pretty great! Nice one!

Well if someone was poisoning the food, I'm pretty sure there would be a legal way to call it in...

Next episode, they team up with the Malleable Morals Mate and his pet the Ambiguously Amoral Ape and girlfriend the Legally Loose Lass.

Edit: that last one sounds dirty.

Great video to start the year and great to see Paul as an evil mastermind again. Alex was a surprise :D
Hope to see more superhero antics in 2012.

Who would Questionably legal man's nemesis be?

DVS BSTrD:

These days good and bad aren't as clear-cut as they used to be. His nemisis would be something along the lines of Modestly Politically Correczilla.

Graham_LRR:
Questionably Legal Man

With the amazing power to kind of... just... y'know. Right? It's cool. Go with it.

Watch Video

I know it's just a nitpick but how come Alex wasn't in the credits?

SensibleCrout:

DVS BSTrD:

These days good and bad aren't as clear-cut as they used to be. His nemisis would be something along the lines of Modestly Politically Correczilla.

Then what would Paul be?

E: NM, it works now.

Harbinger_:

Graham_LRR:
Questionably Legal Man

Watch Video

My question exactly. He deserves props as the sidekick.

Alex is the best sidekick ever.

I would have killed that guy too.

This was a great way to start off the new year!

Paul as a supervillain, it's perfect!

I want to see QLM's archnemesis: Dr. Unfortunately Legal. He shoots Welsh people in Cathedral Close, Hereford on Sundays with his longbow and beats his wife every month in Arkansas.

"Escaping the scene while the cops are otherwise occupied!"

He will never change.

DVS BSTrD:

Barely legal girl?

TheEnglishman:
With this many Super Heroes and Super-Villains at LRR's disposal, I think some sort of Justice League and Injustice League needs to be formed.

I think, to accommodate QLM, they'd need to also institute an "Ends-Justify-The-Means League".

Which would also have as members "Technical Loophole Man", "The Calvinist", "Captain Hypothetical Situation" and "Dr Eugenics".

So...Uhhh...Why WAS Doc Brown trying to hurt schoolkids?

When's the Questionably Legal M/Definately Illegal Boy merchandise? Next Desert Bus maybe?

Harbinger_:

Graham_LRR:
Questionably Legal Man

Watch Video

To protect Definitely Illegal Man's secret identity.

He should have torrented some abandonware. I have no idea if that's legal or not.

leviadragon99:
Well if someone was poisoning the food, I'm pretty sure there would be a legal way to call it in...

Of course there would, but there's only one Questionably Legal way.

This is one of my favourites though I must ask, since when is Doc Emett Brown evil?

Damn that was hilarious.

Loved Questionably Illegal man's way of running.

So, Questionably Legal Man has a Possibly Evil Sidekick? Together, they make the Interrobang of Bad and Illegal Choices... and they are part of the Punctuation League of No Justice, along with Period Full Stop Woman, Master Semicolon and Colon Lad, Comma Girl and the Dash Twins, Em and En. And then there's the old version of the League, which includes Ellipsis, who always trailed off at the end of a thought, and the Question, who later on went on to better things in the DC Universe.

Criminals really dread running across Period Full Stop Woman on a bad day.

JackJL:
Questionably Legal Man and Definitely Illegal Boy - Together they are the Interrobang of Legality?!

xD

omg, you are a genius.

Tharwen:
He should have torrented some abandonware. I have no idea if that's legal or not.

That would imply that Questionably Legal Man actually did questionably legal things, instead of blatantly illegal things.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here