Pokémon

Crazy Zubat Man

Read Full Article

"These aren't the kind of badges I wanted!"

Relevant.

It's two jokes in one!

I mean, Venusaur!

Great comic, as always.

Funny strip, but the pokemon are all stored at Prof. Oak's lab (or the lab of whatever professor of the region your in), not your house!

And yes, I am a pedantic prick with no time on his hands, what of it?

Also, people called you an elitist for that Blade Runner comic? Really? Now that's just being silly.

Irridium:
Funny strip, but the pokemon are all stored at Prof. Oak's lab (or the lab of whatever professor of the region your in), not your house!

And yes, I am a pedantic prick with no time on his hands, what of it?

That's what the propoganda wants you to believe.

Think about it...

Guess who made me watch Blade Runner after his certain comic strip....Thank you!

Charmander! NOOOOOO!!! Damn you, Ash...

You do get the impression that poke-balls are sort of like Snoopy's kennel. Inter-dimensional kennels filled with all the latest accoutrements.

http://www.virtualshackles.com/99

Wow.. the artwork is really getting good now. Kudos to you, Sir!

Daystar Clarion:
Relevant.

Venusaur, with a question mark.

I love that video.

The look on Squirtles face as he devours Charmander is priceless.

I now officially love your strip. Before this strip I just stalking you, but now... Very nice!
I like the upgrade in the art and the bubbles.

............ Not only was he abusing Pokemon. But he found the fountain of youth and wouldn't tell anyone, what a jerk.

Can I adopt that Eevee. I'd treat it with love and care.

I searched boobies, where are the boobies!?

esperandote:
I searched boobies, where are the boobies!?

I second this. I saw the word "boobies" and all thoughts of Pokemon left my mind.

Where's the strip about those?

...Certainly never thought about it that way, though Pokemon does have it's... weird points, when you think about it...

Tiger Sora:
Can I adopt that Eevee. I'd treat it with love and care.

In that case, can I take the Emolga? And/or the Sandslash?

In my experience, most web-comics seem to have only four primary subject themes, video gaming, computers, furry fantasy, or awkward relationships. There are exceptions(I have seen those, as well) which venture into superheroes or more classical fantasy, but the first four are the main ones I seem to run into. Video gaming and computers seem to be the most common.

This kinda makes me want to dust off my Wii to check on that Pokemon Ranch thing. Haven't even had the Wii turned on for almost a year and the Ranch for god knows how long... probably reminiscent of a zombie apocalypse in there by now >_>

winter2:
Wow.. the artwork is really getting good now. Kudos to you, Sir!

Agreed.

You've come a long way. Here's hoping you keep getting better guys.

Kudos.

/Cue a commercial featuring Sarah Mclachlan and an Eevee with only one eye.

Oh damn, this is downright hilarious xD
The panel with squirtle and charmander just made me laugh so much!

I choked on my coffee reading this, fucking brilliant!

I've always wondered about that too, I mean, aren't you really playing as an animal horder?

Love it, also, the Bidoof in the cage just looks mildly annoyed, must have been in there the shortest amount of time

I never did get that other strip. Always made me feel like something's missing in my life, as it always does when I don't get a joke.

His tail is still lit....THAT CHARMANDER'S ALIVE!!! Oh god.

...Good Lord. The Pokemons will never be the same again...

What a waste of Pokemon. You're supposed to cook and eat them before they start starving to death. Grilled Pikachu, anyone? -nom nom- Tastes a bit rubbery, but otherwise... delicious!

i don't mean to come over as overly negative, but i am getting tired of this joke. just about everyone[/hyperbole] has made the 'pokemon = dog fighting' joke, and the 'are you a boy, or a girl' joke, and the 'oak doesn't know his own grandson's name' joke, and, quite frankly, they're never unique. they never tell the story differently, it's always the exact same structure for the joke.

i guess that's the problem with the 'pokemon easy button': it's been pushed far too often accross our culuture(s), that it's become completely devoid of any value.

I guess what i'm saying is: dull, unoriginal comic this week, but i know next week's will probably be better.

Anyone else read the little news ticker?

"Death toll rises during Snorlax mating season" XD

Patrick_and_the_ricks:

Yeah i caugth that, the thought is rather disturbing.

Personally i like the VG Catz pokemon strips. They are always good.

I mainly read this webcomic because its on the update list, however this is truly a great update. Absolutely hilarious, keep it up.

gigastrike:
/Cue a commercial featuring Sarah Mclachlan and an Eevee with only one eye.

Don't forget the incredibly sad music, in this case the end credits theme of Pokemon 2000.

Patrick_and_the_ricks:

it just makes me wonder who was dying though... was it the snorlax from overexertion or the poor souls who were watching it happen

Furbyz:
His tail is still lit....THAT CHARMANDER'S ALIVE!!! Oh god.

There are actually tears in my eyes, that's just so sad.

In the first panel: "We managed to capture footage of the of hundreds of animals kept inside."

I think you had an extra "of" there.

The_root_of_all_evil:
You do get the impression that poke-balls are sort of like Snoopy's kennel. Inter-dimensional kennels filled with all the latest accoutrements.

http://www.virtualshackles.com/99

Charmander with a pipe and reading glasses wins forever...

Oh, and I guess the Critical Miss was pretty good too xP.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here