Feed Dump: My Cat Ate My Whopper

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

My Cat Ate My Whopper

We ring in the New Year with a full 50% additional co-host than the leading Feed Dump.

Watch Video

Jersey Shore makes me sad for the Human Race, Doesnt help that I live in NJ now and have to see these people in the Gym (I dont go to their bars and I think they are allergic to non beach/UV lamp related 'sunlight'), unfortunately keeping fit will inevitably drive you into their lair of fake tan and vest tops 5 sizes too small *shudder*

Ok I shouldn't be suprise with the amount of idiots out there (people losing their faith in humanity are going to have a field day with this video).
Oh by the way that alligator taking the lawn mower is on Youtube.

Now I wish my avatar was a swan fucking a bear. Also, I wondered why Alex was holding a gun in some of the shots, he must have know Jersey Shore was gunna come up.

Happy New Year LRR and LeeLee.
Am I to understand that the next Name Game will feature murder? Or the bombing of a place named after a sweatshirt?

DVS BSTrD:
Now I wish my avatar was a swan fucking a bear. Also, I wondered why Alex was holding a gun in some of the shots, he must have know Jersey Shore was gunna come up.

I think his NRE was to be 50% more Gangsta.

i feel sorry for leelee, going to school with snooki. i could never deal with that.

Still waiting for that cereal box reading.

"All the festivities are over"
Exactly what I said back on Sunday before bedtime.

Also, LEELEE!!!!!

Awesome episode.... is it bad that I now want to try some of 'the drug hat'

It's so weird when real life imitates comedy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2i6B80J3n0

(uhm, how does one embed video's?)

Also, Brooklyn sewer crocodile is the best crocodile.

Is that LeeLee from Name Game? Awesome!

Yes, the Jersey Shore is a terrible show. But Snooki would know a lot about semen... She might be onto something.

Zachary Amaranth:

DVS BSTrD:

I think his NRE was to be 50% more Gangsta.

Well then they'd better be sure to get him that meth he asked for next year.

Here's some footage from one of our news programs that someone uploaded.

Poor Elvis probably thought he found something to eat, before breaking his teeth on the lawn mower.

I don't mean to be a spoilsport, but why is Alex holding a gun? Do we need to call the hostage negotiators again? Is that why Graham looks like he's suffering from Stockholm syndrome?

Alligator stealing lawnmower (with sound effects) was awesome. And I heartily approve of a sun-cannon based solution to Jersey Shore.

Great episode. Thanks, LRR!

Alex and LeeLee basically summed up my feelings on Jersey Shore in this episode. HULKSMASH.

And hey, Return of the Dinosaur(/crocodile?) Hat!

Lizardon:

Poor Elvis probably thought he found something to eat, before breaking his teeth on the lawn mower.

gator teeth fall out and grow on a regular basis.
That looks like it was knocked loose and was about to fall out anyway or already there(and filmed to make it look more dramatic then it was) as that seems like a full tooth as far as i can tell

Haha! Awesome! I love that Lee Lee was on the show, it's nice to see some cross overs. Like they did with doomsday arcade.
I fell sorry for Lee Lee having to go to school with those people, but hey! She's successful in a better way. And (trying not to seem like a creep) she's a lot cuter than Snooki. ^.^
(But maybe that doesn't say that much... <.<

I like this new lady, hope she's recurring.

Woah, taking it to the next level in 2012. THREE panelists in addition to Graham. Although I'm torn on the lack of pun for "news."

I can't help but feel the 911 call from the first item was just a lame and outdated set-up for a "cat can has cheezburger" joke.

Another great episode, seeing LeeLee was another nice surprise.
I feel so sorry for LeeLee having to go to school with those 'people'.Who wants to bet the next 'Name Game' will feature absurd amounts of mass murder at her school?

The end of this episode had me rolling. Great stuff. I hope Leelee comes back; she was awesome.

They may make $30K an ep, but they spend it all on Valtrex and coke.

Best Feed Dump yet.

DJShire:
They may make $30K an ep, but they spend it all on Valtrex and coke.

This does not make me feel better. Leelee running away at the end and stomping out (hopefully to destroy Jersey Shore) was pretty much dead on how everyone should feel.

Awesome Dump. I agree with the cannon into the sun. Where can I donate? The real question is how do we get them in their a line of fake tanning gel and coke all the way into the cannon(ALA ET)? Ugh I just looked up Jersey shores pay and they actually upped it for season 4 to $100,000.
Why WHY WHY WHY....... HOW CAN PEOPLE PAY THAT MUCH FOR THAT MUCH STUPID...

Also nice to see LeeLee in the episode. I think you guys better start raising money for LeeLee's lawyer fees.

Hey, Leelee! Nice to finally see you.

Oh, gods, I'm imagining a bear screaming "SAFEWORD! SAFEWORD!" Damn you, Kathleen. Damn you.

LunarTick:
(uhm, how does one embed video's?)

Copy the gibberish part after the equals in the URL and stick it after the equals in [youtube=]

So http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2i6B80J3n0 becomes [youtube=i2i6B80J3n0]

And off you go.

Yay, LeeLee is awesome!

Also, I totally agree about shooting the Jersey Shore cast into the sun. For scientific purposes of course...

Radoh:
I like this new lady, hope she's recurring.

Sadly she lives in another town, but you can read her comic here! http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame

I really wish that LeeLee was a recurring Feed Dumper. She fit the bill perfectly.

Wait wait wait. The undereducated dimwits on Jersey Shore make 30,000 dollars an episode? MTV has the BALLS to give the most talentless, cardboard-cutout reality stars of all time 30,000 dollars an episode?! NO!! NO, DOES NOT COMPUTE!! DOES NOT COMPUTE!!

direkiller:

Lizardon:

gator teeth fall out and grow on a regular basis.
That looks like it was knocked loose and was about to fall out anyway or already there(and filmed to make it look more dramatic then it was) as that seems like a full tooth as far as i can tell

How did you get to know so much about gator teeth?

Canada has awesome coins of swans fucking bears. Why the hell can't the USA have coins like this!?

Feed Dump now with 50% more New Jersey style and 75% more Meth talk :P *lol* amazing to see LeeLee on the show, Happy New Year guys, great episode :D

*Grabs hidden blades and a bus ticket to New Jersey*
Must fix world.

I would like to see LeeLee in this more often. But that was an awesome start to the new year, think we can get 50% more feed dump guests all the time?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here