Feed Dump: My Cat Ate My Whopper

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

DVS BSTrD:

Well then they'd better be sure to get him that meth he asked for next year.

I'm gonna get him a Porsche, just to snub him. >.>

Graham_LRR:
Sadly she lives in another town, but you can read her comic here! http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame

The Escapist, eh? New site or something?

>.>

K4RN4GE911:
I really wish that LeeLee was a recurring Feed Dumper. She fit the bill perfectly.

Wait wait wait. The undereducated dimwits on Jersey Shore make 30,000 dollars an episode? MTV has the BALLS to give the most talentless, cardboard-cutout reality stars of all time 30,000 dollars an episode?! NO!! NO, DOES NOT COMPUTE!! DOES NOT COMPUTE!!

I'm pretty sure it's tje epitome of TV logic, actually.

omg it's LeeLee from NameGame. I don't know why, but she somehow completed the LRR Feed Dump crew.

... Or maybe it's because it's funny seeing someone that's a bit out of the loop doing these commentaries, I dunno.

Also, yeah, I'm surprised. Out of all of the many, MANY stupid news stories that they've seen, it's a Jersey Shore bit of trivia that causes one of the LRR members to go on a killing spree?

I just had to post this.

It just fit so well.

Can... can we maybe get LeeLee doing more videos? Is that a thing that can happen? Because that's a thing I want to happen.

It doesn't have to be Feed Dump--I'm sure there's at least one show based in America...

Yeah, there is! It's... MovieBob... nevermind.

Maybe she can get her own show?

This episode is worth a title. Go Swan!

Dear Gods there is too many funny things in this one! Also, great to see LeeLee in this one and I hope she got to be in one of the LRR videos. Also hope you guys had a great New Years Party. Getting back to the video tho, Graham you found us some wonderful gems of news for this ep. I thank you from the bottom of my gamer heart for each and every video you guys have brought us in 2011 and you are getting off to a great start with 2012.

-M

Graham_LRR:

Radoh:
I like this new lady, hope she's recurring.

Sadly she lives in another town, but you can read her comic here! http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame

Whoa whoa whoa, so she IS the one behind Name Game? Aces.

Oh lord yes, that was the best FD in ages. LeeLee is the perfect guest for this.

This to me is by far the funniest episode of this show yet. I was cracking up the entire time. Keep this cast. Also, new girl did nicely. She should make more appearances.

Joining the chorus of requests for future appearances of LeeLee on the show, in case it makes any difference. Best guest ever.

Kathleen had me in stitches as the pregnant lady.

Buzz Killington: Actually a whopper might have some things in it that are poison to cats. Then again, if the person was that smart, they probably would have just called an animal hospital instead of calling 911.

Kickin' blazer LeeLee. I like this idea of firing them into the sun. Seems like an eloquent solution. I also feel an oppurtunity was missed for a "lightbulb over the thinking cap" reference with the sparkler.

There is actually a $1 million Cdn coin in existence. It is made of 100 kg of 99.999% pure gold and was minted in 2007. It, fortunately or unfortunately depending on your view, does not feature a swan f*ing a bear.

BehattedWanderer:
Kickin' blazer LeeLee. I like this idea of firing them into the sun. Seems like an eloquent solution.

You probably mean "elegant".

Don Reba:

BehattedWanderer:
Kickin' blazer LeeLee. I like this idea of firing them into the sun. Seems like an eloquent solution.

You probably mean "elegant".

No, I mean eloquent, in the "vividly or movingly expressive" variety. It would be quite expressive and moving for us as humanity to see them skewered skywards. Fair thought, though.

Don Reba:

direkiller:

Lizardon:

Poor Elvis probably thought he found something to eat, before breaking his teeth on the lawn mower.

gator teeth fall out and grow on a regular basis.
That looks like it was knocked loose and was about to fall out anyway or already there(and filmed to make it look more dramatic then it was) as that seems like a full tooth as far as i can tell

How did you get to know so much about gator teeth?

idk it just sorta something i had a interest in
(eater way the gator is fine)

Bomberman4000:
This to me is by far the funniest episode of this show yet. I was cracking up the entire time. Keep this cast. Also, new girl did nicely. She should make more appearances.

We'd all love for LeeLee to make more appearances on Feed Dump, but it'd just cost too much money for her to keep meeting up the LRR crew, commute prices and whatnot.

But fear not, for this: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame is where you can find her if you ever need more LeeLee.

Yay, LeeLee!
I gotta say, I'm surprised the people at Jersey Shore make that little. I would have expected much more. I'm joyous of course. Oh, and so sorry you had to grow up with that, LeeLee.

50% of why I saw this was the "full 50% additional co-host". The other half was to see if the series got any funnier.

I was pleasantly surprised by both. I thought it would still be stupid jokes to go with stupid news, but now the jokes are funny. LeeLee also fits the new formula well, especially with that Jersey Shore joke.

I liked Alex's Hulk out.

For what it's worth, Jersey Shore is one of those shows very few people watch because they find the protagonists interesting and sympathetic. Most people just watch it to laugh at the idiots.

LeeLee actually went to school with Snooki? Oh damn, that has got to hurt.
Awesome episode though!

Leelee FTW
It looks like she was having fun

Nice Shirt Graham. :-) Never Forget!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36048S0Qxn4

Thuroughly enjoyed this episode. And i dont care if i spelled that wrong so SHH

Who is the hot brunette chick on the right of the couch ?

The "RAWR *mows lawn*" part had me literally rolling on the floor laughing, while crying tears of laughter. Not sure why... but awesome job!

ThunderCavalier:
[quote="Bomberman4000" post="6.337018.13615166"]
But fear not, for this: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame is where you can find her if you ever need more LeeLee.

Thanks for this!

She was pretty darned funny!

Lookin' forward to catching up on these archives.

Nice job folks!

tehweave:
Is that LeeLee from Name Game? Awesome!

Yes, the Jersey Shore is a terrible show. But Snooki would know a lot about semen... She might be onto something.

Or just on top of it. BADUM-TISH.

First ep of FD I ave ever seen, and loved it. I've got to watch this stuff more often.

I love that bear hat Kathleen wears

this entire episode was great

wow, you mean to tell me, that a pack of douche-bags get $30,000 for being dumb-ass assholes.
I'd definitely help Lee-Lee Murder them, though she's also extremely cute, and I'm a nerdy/lonely/pathetic /Totally Awesome Teenager.

I guess that cat

*puts on glasses*

can haz Cheezburger...

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

On an only slightly related note, Alex is the coolest person on the internet.

Doctor Insanovic:
On an only slightly related note, Alex is the coolest person on the internet.

At the same time, Kathleen and LeeLee are among the hottest.

I only recently realized: In the "[Co-hosts of your choice] Have To etc." feature, you guys are essentially playing QI, with Graham playing the part of Stephen Fry.

Of course you can guarantee mostly murder-free.

'cos even when murder does happen, it doesn't take up your whole day, does it?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here