Unskippable: Shadows of the Damned

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Shadows of the Damned

In which two grow men and/or demons stand around awkwardly and compare penis size.

Watch Video

Wow the innuendo in that scene was staggering. Also, I bet his Princess will be in another hellhole.

Poor Paula, getting sucked down to hell to be repeated killed and brought back to life then killed again.
I guess You could say Flemming really...
Gave her the shaft

Graham_LRR:
Shadows of the Damned

In which two grow men and/or demons stand around awkwardly and compare penis size.

Watch Video

*cough* grown *cough*

I liked this game, innuendos, penis jokes...everything really. Some annoying parts, mentioned below, but again, an enjoyable game.

Heey, you guys know Barry too? Damn it's been forever, what's he been doing since he retired?

Damn you for making me want to play this game

You forgot about "Johnson" he's a talking gun/motorcycle Garcia is voiced by Steven Jay Blum and also one of his weapons is called "Big bonger"

Wow. Fleming (seriously, that's the name you go for as lord of all demonkind?) is a perv.

Heh. That dialog is terrible. But a likeable kind of terrible.

You have to do more with this game. I demand a GPLP!!! (Speaking of which, where is ep 12 of Dante?? I've waited so long D: )
Wow that Fleming guy falls really, really slowly, surprised you didn't mention anything. And who came up with the name Fleming??

Not quite sure why it was necessary to riff the opening or indeed any part of this game. Shadows of the Damned is frakin' hilarious.

The Gentleman:
Wow. Fleming (seriously, that's the name you go for as lord of all demonkind?) is a perv.

Well, as Yahtzee has mentioned before Suda 51 isn't exactly what you'd call "traditional" about anything he does. See the trailers for Lollipop Chainsaw for further referance. (Sorry if you get double quoted i just had to edit something 'cause my "chrome ponify" kinda messed up your username a bit >.>)

OT: I wonder where Fleming's ears are and does he have three sets of those too?

therandombear:

Graham_LRR:
Shadows of the Damned

Watch Video

*cough* grown *cough*

I liked this game, innuendos, penis jokes...everything really. Some annoying parts, mentioned below, but again, an enjoyable game.

Grown? I vote for growing. It is the start of the game, our hero has yet to break out the little blue pill for victory.

Loved the video by the way.

Well this villain is sort of interesting- yet speaks with such odd humorous references that it binds me to want this game just to see how it all plays out. Overall I liked this review, it got me to laugh quite a bit but.. I cannot help thinking this is why you should never be in a relationship when you're doing a dangerous and very risky job such as this because that could be used against you later on.. and it's always happening anyhow.

"Dancing at the disco bumpah to bumpah. Wait a minnit, where's me jumpah? Where's me jumpah? Where's me jumpah oh no..."

Strange fashion statement to make on what looks to be a cold night... And when people are presumably trying to stab and shoot you.

Gumshoe McInvestigator is the name of my protagonist, dammit!

Also, that first spoken quip told me this was MADE for unskippable. Get 'em, boys!

*watches*

Seriously, best use of a flasher coat ever. It's a shame about Barry, though.

Endowments...As he strokes his...What the hell is that?

"I mean, I'm not a monster. Well, technically I am...."

"I just remembered where I left my shirt!"

huzzah! see if my sanitys there, will you?!

This may just be me, but why not tell Fleming that he's better than you, get the girl back, and then start being an ass? You know, unless lying is against your shirtless, innuendo-y code of honor.

Why does the demon on the ground, sound like Dr. Claw? He even laughs like him.

Spot1990:

Strange fashion statement to make on what looks to be a cold night... And when people are presumably trying to stab and shoot you.

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A NAKED TORSO.

And to think that this entire "Girlfriend being tortured and kidnapped, going to Hell, forcing demons to taste your big boner" situation could've been avoided if Garcia had just admitted that he's not as good as the three headed monster in the downstairs apartment.

I've seen high school plays with better dialogue.

That One Six:
This may just be me, but why not tell Fleming that he's better than you, get the girl back, and then start being an ass? You know, unless lying is against your shirtless, innuendo-y code of honor.

You know how Samson lost his power if he cut his hair?

Well, Generic McBadass loses his power if he concedes another man's manhood is superior. Even if that man is a demon.

triggrhappy94:

But have you seen high school plays with more forced innuendo?

Zachary Amaranth:

triggrhappy94:

But have you seen high school plays with more forced innuendo?

Actually maybe, it was a really weird play.
The drama teacher pretty much let the weirdest drama kids write a play about mythology.
Some of the most pointless, ham-handed pop-culture refferences I've ever heard.

Alright, I already had this game on my back log list of games to play, but this video helped move it up to the top 10. Another hilarious episode!

triggrhappy94:

Actually maybe, it was a really weird play.
The drama teacher pretty much let the weirdest drama kids write a play about mythology.
Some of the most pointless, ham-handed pop-culture refferences I've ever heard.

Probably would still take the play, but man, the penis waving in this is so over the top it's almost funny despite itself.

Grindhouse, the game. Seriously does suda 51 have some issues that need sorting out? Also why did that guy wait to hear the monsters monologue? I would have just shot him.

Fleming...yeah that's a name to instill fear and terror
or maybe that IS the joke @_@

So, is the game filled with more jokes like this or was this just a one-off type of thing?

CleverCover:
So, is the game filled with more jokes like this or was this just a one-off type of thing?

That gun of his is a talking, transforming weapon called "Johnson." One of the weapons it can turn into is called "the Big Boner." While I have only heard reviews of the game and not played it myself, it's a fair bet, based on all that, that the penis jokes continue the whole way through.

Two hipster/emo video game cutscenes on Unskippable? Ugh, well at least I know not to play those games and the cutscenes were funny. Well done Graham.

Alaster Angelo:
And to think that this entire "Girlfriend being tortured and kidnapped, going to Hell, forcing demons to taste your big boner" situation could've been avoided if Garcia had just admitted that he's not as good as the three headed monster in the downstairs apartment.

My friend bought this game the other day, and that's the first thing we thought of during that cutscene. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm surprised the guys didn't make mention of it, maybe it was too obvious.

So... those eyes...

Does it get disorienting having that many places to see from?

In the words of Todd "in The Shadows" Nathanson, "...And in conclusion, penis penis penis."

that is all.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or