Cat-Like Reflexes

Cat-Like Reflexes

Batman doesn't wear hockey pads, but maybe Selina should.

Read Full Article

Looks like they may have to scratch that mission for a while.
And you were awesome on Feed Dump Elisa. I hope you make more appearances in the future

I actually liked how they implemented Catwoman's navigation, though at times she seems to jump halfway ACROSS the side of a building to get to a spot directly above her...

What I wish they'd allowed is to have a Catsuit model that has her set more for a "Night on the Town" for thievery and combat than for club prowling. Just zip/buckle up for crisakes.

Trust me, I think she'd look just as appealing (if not more) if she buttoned herself up and pulled on those goggles of hers when not trying to get into Batman's Utility Belt.

Leels:
Cat-Like Reflexes

Read Full Article

Hehe.... "gluide?"

But it's definitely an issue that Catwoman's travel powers don't feel quite the way they should. I don't think the folks handling the visuals quite carried across their intent in that department. Her combat, however, feels fantastic.

Why does Catwoman have long hair in that first panel? (Don't get me wrong, I think she looks better like that)

As stated in the Feed DUmp Comments. Jersey Shore makes me want to rage-quit life, and I have only had to deal with that shit for the past 3 years not all of my 25.

We had the same sorta people at home (wastes of Human Flesh) but they didnt get paid to be on TV quite so often, but that was before the 'reality TV' apocalypse

This still is a fun comic, but almost every comic seems to be made in between other things nowadays..awesome things admittedly (Feeddump, PAX, etc), but still.

>:(

If they would just give her two whips you could do some Spiderman style slinging down the streets.

Wow, I absolutely love the art in that first panel. You should make it a continuing adventure just so I can see more like it!

Awww, cutest Catwoman ever.:)

Dastardly:

Leels:
Cat-Like Reflexes

Read Full Article

Hehe.... "gluide?"

But it's definitely an issue that Catwoman's travel powers don't feel quite the way they should. I don't think the folks handling the visuals quite carried across their intent in that department. Her combat, however, feels fantastic.

Obviously a combination of glide and guide. At least I think it is.

Dastardly:

Leels:
Cat-Like Reflexes

Read Full Article

Hehe.... "gluide?"

I think it's started to become an easter egg more than anything else :P

Anyway, loved the comic! Haven't played Arkham City (or asylum, for that matter) but I d'awwwwed at catwoman :3

On the other hand, navigating the city with Catwoman was actually fun.

Hehe... Physical trauma is always fun.

I can see myself doing this. Cutest catwoman indeed.
Oh, and excellent job in the Feed Dump. Very enjoyable to watch :D

Kopikatsu:
Why does Catwoman have long hair in that first panel? (Don't get me wrong, I think she looks better like that)

It's supposed to be name game characters filling the role of the game's characters

Maybe the reason Catwomens boobs were sort of popping out of her suit was down to her chest swelling up from constant wall planting.

Heh. I need to get Arkham City one of these days...

On another note, is it just me, or do Batman and Catwoman look like Jack and Alix cosplaying them if you look closely?

Just something I thought I saw.

This was amusing. Also you should become an official member of the LRR crew. I know it would interrupt with your "life" but you haven't lived until you've sold your soul become a comedian for Graham. Jooooooin themmm....

Yeah, I bet by now Cat Woman is used to it. That's probably why her suit is extra soft so it's like you're falling on a cushion or something. However it doesn't explain why she goes face first into the wall.. lol. She needs a new tactic as to how to get around. Batman's got the right idea.

Formica Archonis:
Awww, cutest Catwoman ever.:)

True. She also kinda looks like the DC Universe Online plush toy of Catwoman.

I've yet to witness the wonder that is cat woman face slamming into the sides of buildings but I'm pretty sure this is how it happens

-M

Well, that's one way to kick off the new year. It's like a game of Where's Waldo, except Waldo is a spelling error. You know he's gonna be somewhere on the page, and you're so excited for when he turns up, that you don't even mind that he's doing something inappropriate.

For the record, "gluide" was done that way on purpose.

Leels:
For the record, "gluide" was done that way on purpose.

of course it was, why would we have any reason not to believe you?

OT: havent played the game yet, but it doesnt sound like something a cat would do... maybe if they changed her name to bird-woman, and make him slam into windows or glass ceiling, then it would make more sense (and I would laugh my ass off it even more)...

either way, I look forward to seeing her do this once I get the game myself...

Heh, quite a few people have commented on the catwoman faceplant.

I'll admit at first it felt clunky, but after I got used to it I found it incredibly useful to stop just under the top of a building and save the final jump to land on top of a thug and claw his face off. :D I'd go as far to say that the batman games need more changes of character. If there is one thing that CoD does well it is keeping the pace varied. The Delta Force "Run N Gun" the SAS "Sneak N Snipe" the AC-130 "Armchair with guns" sets serve to break everything up and stop it getting stale.

No matter how much I love the Batman combat, towards the end of the game I've had enough and you should always leave them wanting more.

ThunderCavalier:
Heh. I need to get Arkham City one of these days...

On another note, is it just me, or do Batman and Catwoman look like Jack and Alix cosplaying them if you look closely?

Just something I thought I saw.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Jack and Alix playing co-op.

So much for undetected.

fanklok:

Dastardly:

Leels:
Cat-Like Reflexes

Read Full Article

Hehe.... "gluide?"

Obviously a combination of glide and guide. At least I think it is.

Or "glued", considering how she's plastered against that wall.

New years resolution: Watch for spelling errors.

First comic of the new year: Bat Gluide.

Still a good comic, just found that funny.

I adore her expression in the first panel. So adorably oblivious.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 4442)