Deus Ex

Pages PREV 1 2

unacomn:
I was expecting that joke to be everywhere last year. Who would have guessed an arrow to the knew would be funnier than font jokes.

I made the san sarif joke a couple of times but it never caught on so I gave up.

How can some people not get this? It makes perfect sans.

I'll stop now.

Good one ! :)

Talking about distractions and things only geeks understand - there's ADiOS word in the first panel if i'm not mistakin'. I thought "wow, they use some Linux distribution in the future".

...damn, i take my job too serious. :|

P.S.
Holy shit, Shamus Young is still alive ! :)

Kermi:

unacomn:
I was expecting that joke to be everywhere last year. Who would have guessed an arrow to the knew would be funnier than font jokes.

I made the san sarif joke a couple of times but it never caught on so I gave up.

Cheer up. You could take something into something instead. :)

Now now, my dear, it was just a joke. No reason to stir up a Tempus in a teapot.

...I'll get my coat.

The UN just called, they have reached an agreement, and have decided to enact an international facepalm commencing now.

This could just be me, but I'm getting extra joy from the "No Shitty Font Jokes" sign being in a Sans Serif font.

I was sure it was going to be about Adam flipping out that he got almost no nominations for GOTY because Skryim.

BUT OK YOUR JOKES ARE COOL TOO

OH lord, that made me laugh out good and loud. Well done! Actually, can't believe I didn't see that joke on the blind playthrough a streamer was doing of HR recently.

HardRockSamurai:
This was a Comic Sans the humor; there's no real Impact, and it doesn't deliver the Myriad of laughs it's trying to. The joke feels like it was written on a sheet of Papyrus, by a Hobo, living in Georgia; what a waste of an American Typewriter. Plus, the drawings look like the ones I used to draw in the back of my Century Schoolbook, that is, before my pet Baskerville chewed it up; honestly, I've seen better artwork on a Playbill for Memphis.

Font humor is really stupid; I hope to see something better in the Futura...

Massive well done on that, sir, I am genuinely impressed and loling!

It's pretty cool that this was featured on the official DX:HR facebook page....whelp.

I have this weird love/hate relationship with puns really.

I tend to laugh at them when i get them, but they're usually followed swiftly by a facepalm and a feeling of self-hatred for actually having laughed at it.

This one is going to make me hide my face in my pillow and laugh at it whenever it comes to mind...

That brought a smile to my face. I then imagined if Jensen was actually saying it then it got awkward.

Whoever came up with the sunglasses idea for CSI: Miami is either laughing his ass off about how it's spun off into Internet culture or drinking himself into a coma.

Oh good, I'm not the only one that was thinking that every time I set foot in that building and wasn't distracted by trying to see if all the roombas had the same reading on their display*.

DVS BSTrD:
I guess that joke is what you'd call a...
...Comic sans

#headdesk#

* I didn't really do that**

** For long anyway.

DeanoTheGod:
Haha! Loved it! I personally, having never seen CSI Miami I didn't get the reference,

We live to serve.

You have to admit, the sign is at least partially justified.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here