Applications

Applications

So the search begins.

Read Full Article

Survivor Parody in the works? Or are we just going to do straight-up interviews?

New character? Neat.

DVS BSTrD:
Survivor Parody in the works? Or are we just going to do straight-up interviews?

Applicants Montage! :D

OT: New characters? That should be interesting. Since it was plural i'm guessing there's at least going to be ONE more woman in this series as time passes.

And i'd just like to say that i approve of the method you're rolling the new characters in too. Seems way better than just wheeling one into a strip out of nowhere and hoping his/her personality will fly with the audience.

I love that extra little touch with the Rubik's Cube. No idea why it stuck out to me but I liked it.

I thought there was a joke in the comic about the X-men no longer being people thing and then he plopped down a whole bunch of applications and I was like "Well, this joke would've been better if the X-men WERE considered people..."

Here's to hoping this comic picks itself up. Hasn't been too entertaining the past few weeks considering you haven't been focused on it at all.

The least panel is so cute :3

Leels:
Applications

So the search begins.

Read Full Article

Hello. I would like to submit my application for employment at your fine store. And yes it does suck that they aren't considered human action figures anymore even though the tax on human and alien toy doesn't matter anymore

double post

Looking forward to seeing the calibre of the applicants! My money is on Bobby being at least 10% of those application forms!

Step 1: collect underpants indiscriminately toss applications in the trashcan until stack is reasonable size
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

This comic depresses me. I was happily deluding myself into believing that every job I apply for doesn't have a giant stack of applicants other than myself.

HIRE ME!!!!!! D8

Actually an entire comic with chrackter proposals from your faitful readers could be fun. Just a rough charackter description and a oneliner. I know you want to do this. Also last panel would've been more effectful if we hadn't seen the pile before.

When I applied for jobs in high school, I'm pretty sure that exactly where my applications went. A large impersonal stack.

I think the applicants should compete in a caramelldansen competition for the job. I think I know who'd win though.

Who'd want to work there?? The people working there are all incompetent >:)

mysecondlife:
Who'd want to work there?? The people working there are all incompetent >:)

In that case hire me on! I am also incompetent so I sure to fit right in.

Can't wait to see how this unfolds // This was the one part of working in a GANE store I never had to do, lucky me

-M

I love that last panel. Not even entirely sure why...

A new character! This should be interesting :)

New character?! I must know who it is!

This should be intriguing. LeeLee said new characters, so I expect we'll see some regular customers coming in from time to time.

I suggest, for the sake of pure evil, you create a male customer that Alix has a crush on. Just to torment Jack.

Did Luke solve the Rubix cube during that? It looks like he might have.

Hmmmm a possibility for a new character perhaps?
Also congrats for completing the rubix cube, luke. I could never figure how those work.

OneOfTheMichael's:
Also congrats for completing the rubix cube, luke. I could never figure how those work.

There's a mathematical pattern/formula to those somewhere. Just never really took the time to actually finish one or even have the will power for my brain to keep track of where each block is supposed to go.

MATH
It Subtracts fun, Adds pain, Divides pain and Multiplies boredom

well colour me intrigued

new characters and plot? ..... excellent!

Rushed or not, that last panel is priceless! Can't wait to see what's in store for the interview sessions.

this layout wasn't bad actually. quite liked it. plus new employees can be loads of fun lol...once one gets through all the apps that is

Madara XIII:

OneOfTheMichael's:

There's a mathematical pattern/formula to those somewhere. Just never really took the time to actually finish one or even have the will power for my brain to keep track of where each block is supposed to go.

MATH
It Subtracts fun, Adds pain, Divides pain and Multiplies boredom

I think it's an algorithm. Then again, I could be wrong as I haven't taken a math class in eight years (unless you could prepping for the GRE).

OT: I like this one, if only because I'm excited to see who the new characters are. I vote romance for Lando! ROMANCE FOR LANDO!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here