Trailers: Hitman: Absolution - Walkthrough Trailer

Hitman: Absolution - Walkthrough Trailer

Boy oh boy is this game violent.

Watch Video

okay now, seriosuly escapist admin. you need to stop doing this. you need to keep track of what you've already posted so you don't post the exact same trailer a month or two later!

I laughed when 47 choked the guy out, shushing him, right next to the "silence please" sign.

itchcrotch:
okay now, seriosuly escapist admin. you need to stop doing this. you need to keep track of what you've already posted so you don't post the exact same trailer a month or two later!

Ninja'd, Damn. OT: I thought this would be a walkthrough of an area we haven't seen before. Why did they show the same video from last year? Game still looks fantastic though.

i still find adam-jensen-vision and mind reading to be kinda weird in a Hitman game.
that and action set pieces

itchcrotch:

yep that sucks but even weirder is that they post the same trailer twice in the span of just few hours. That's sad.

Wow, I really loved the Hitman games, but...I don't think I'll be buying this.

i like hit man i like spliter cell this seems like it could be good

also at 11.15 my the 2 birds killed r.i.p
heheh they exploded

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook