Trailers: Touch My Katamari - Prologue Trailer

Touch My Katamari - Prologue Trailer

The King of the Cosmos and that kid's principal seem like pretty powerful people.

Watch Video

What the... lol
Have to see the game play to make a decision, but that's a funny video.

Haha! Time for juvenile sex jokes!

Whelp, you heard it here, Katamari is manly, that means Gears of War fans have to now buy it.

Also, glorious, glorious "wtf".

Anyway, Katamari Damacy kind of stopped being so innovative after the first games for the PlayStation 2. But for me and many people you just want to play one more round of the game. So I'll still buy them. I have other games to buy first, though.

People complain about how "Zelda games are the same every time"? Well, Tales of games aren't, I have Tales of games I will need to buy for the PS Vita instead of Katamari games first.

Pegi 3? This gets the Strong Bad rating of NC-17 for Needlessly Creepy Times 17.

I touched a katamari once, then it exploded.

OrpheumZero:

I touched a Katamari once. Is anybody ever going to get me down?

Hal10k:

OrpheumZero:

I touched a Katamari once. Is anybody ever going to get me down?

*sends up a rescue zepplin*

this video just sort of made my mind melt for a few minutes. but i like the katamari games. so il lwait for the game to come out and try it.

The Prince voice remind of Viewtiful Joe voice.

So wait, the King like to stalk people and get offended when he is compared equally to a headteacher? Now I want to see who this Principal is in the game.

wtf did I just watch?

wait what?
did ANYONE understand what the hell was that?!

The art direction seems to have gone sideways and, based on this trailer, I'm not all that pleased with the results.

One of the charming things about the original was its minimalist, abstract approach. This looks like a collage hastily kluged together using an unsanctioned copy of Flash.

And I'm sorry, but the King of All Cosmos's voice never sounded like that in my head (nor did the Prince's). I imagine the King sounding more like Takeshi Kaga using broken English.

Okay then, uh, hmmm...you know, I think I'll just leave this.

just-why, and the-I mean it sounds kinda cool but this trailer...wha?

ewhac:
I imagine the King sounding more like Takeshi Kaga using broken English.

In my mind he couldn't be anyone else besides Norio Wakamoto.
I like this video because it fits right in with the randomness that is the Katamari series.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH WHY?! I'm sorry. The image of the king distressed me somewhat.

OrpheumZero:

I think you're confusing it with a sticky bomb. This trailer made me wonder, though. What would an adult price from the other Katamari games look like?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here