Unskippable: Rage

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Rage

Such an angry name for such a benign game.

Watch Video

It is official John Goodman is a time traveler

All hail Mr. Game and Watch! ...er I mean the Octopus God.

The seal part, oh man, it was criminally funny.

Hope I wasn't the only one who saw "Unskippable: Rage" and thought "This creature cannot end its rage voluntarily."

I approve of the Voyager references.

UNLEASH THE SEALS!

unacomn:

In fact, you are now under arrest for laughing.

Book 'em, Steve...I mean...Uhhh...I can't pronounce your name.

Zachary Amaranth:

unacomn:

In fact, you are now under arrest for laughing.

Book 'em, Steve...I mean...Uhhh...I can't pronounce your name.

Now the got away, I knew I should have changed it to something easier, like Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III.

Release cryogenic chamber seals!
uwww uwww uwww

I want to be able to have a Doom Guy bobble head with me everywhere! He knows what's up...

Lovecraft still holds a fan base in the future I see.

Wait just a minute. That was a vehicle section in a cutscene that you stayed conscious for. THIS GAME BROKE THE LAW.

What if I don't want orange Crush? What if I want to keep my grape Nehi?

Tamrin:
Lovecraft still holds a fan base in the future I see.

Really? I put money down that Japan had taken over the world briefly after the impact.

(If you don't get it, just think about it for a few seconds)

have you guys thought about doing DCU intro cutscene? My brother mad me sit through the first five mins of it, and we then had to skip past more (I know it's technically skippable, but I've seen plenty of skip buttons). I thought there was plenty of room for jokes.
Just a thought.

Please don't base a new civilization on Hagar, that comic is just terrible :(

canadamus_prime:

Is Game and Watch going to climb the Nintendo building and start murdering characters with his 2D tentacles?

If there is any fairness in this world we will find a way to make John Goodman immortal.

Maybe I like him so much because he sounds like my dad except without the Scandinavian accent.

The game doesn't look half-bad, but after the initial fiasco with the PC version, I'm even afraid of going near it's Steam store page.

an asteroid that big would actually terraform the planet. :/
i also like on one shot its half the size of the moon, then its about 10 times smaller.

That seal joke... dear god, that seal joke.

Those bobble-head bits were also gold.

All Hail The Octopus God!

He shall be praised!

Soviet Heavy:

canadamus_prime:

Is Game and Watch going to climb the Nintendo building and start murdering characters with his 2D tentacles?

Hey! That's MR. Game and Watch to you buddy. When you can turn into a giant octopus and are worshiped as a god they call you 'Mr.'

As for climbing the Nintendo building, he doesn't need to climb it, he can just float above it.

Don't mean to be a negative nancy, but unskippable is like having 2 people on either side of you who natter on with their 'witticisms' while you try to enjoy a game or movie. Reminds me of the inevitably horrible narration that seems to accompany every otherwise enjoyable holiday video that people make.

Perhaps a bit more thought put into the script?

My vote for the worst game ever with the best graphics. I got to the end and threw it in the trash.......then I took the disk out of the can, wiped it off and traded it in for Arkham City.

Demo:
Don't mean to be a negative nancy, but unskippable is like having 2 people on either side of you who natter on with their 'witticisms' while you try to enjoy a game or movie. Reminds me of the inevitably horrible narration that seems to accompany every otherwise enjoyable holiday video that people make.

Perhaps a bit more thought put into the script?

So you're against the exact thing that is the specific purview of Unskippable.

Perhaps this simply isn't the show for you?

Wait, I can't comprehend this. A future based on Hagar the Horrible where we have to wear horned helmets? BEST. POST-APOCALYPTIC FUTURE. EVER.

unacomn:

I had to pause the video for a minute just to laugh at that. This is a good one.

I LOL'ed at the seal joke as well. I don't usually LOL, but this time I did.

Great episode. Excellent soundtrack.

Wait, did they just go through a first person vehicle cutscene without the player character fainting/dying/getting malaria? Progress!

An inmortal John Goodman would be awesome.
Also, I want the Doomguy bubblehead

game had so much hype. shocking that ppl didn't notice the mediocrity dripping from its veins. The orange crush must have sprung a leak!

Now I want the Doom Guy bobblehead as my trusty, plastic sidekick. Nice one guys, keep it up.

I feel like it was a missed opportunity not to use "Hagar" to reference Sammy Hagar. Particularly Sammy Hagar's "Heavy Metal", since the scenery already looks like the last bit of Heavy Metal anyway.

I... I kinda want to hear Paul sing the rest of the song.

I just laughed way too much at two guys making seal noises... XD

Keep up the good work you two. My week would be 5 minutes less funny without you!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 47492)