Trailers: SSX - Zoe Trailer

SSX - Zoe Trailer

SSX is chock full of characters that like to snowboard.

Watch Video

Wow. So that's what's become of Zoe? Keee-rist what a terrible evolution of character design. The onetime rivethead girl looks like Elise. Not to knock Chesty McWondertits, but surely one such character is enough...

I miss how she looked in SSX1.

Well, I actually rather liked this series way back when, but can't bring myself to buy an EA game anymore.

I came here to complain about the character design, clearly I'm not the only one who thinks that.

The characters stopped looking cool after ssx3.
(I liked ssx on tour a lot, but the characters looked awfull)

and what happened to the screaming and yelling ?
In the original ssx, they were screaming and bragging all the time, and that's how I liked it.

What's wrong with her design? She looks similar to how she did SSX3. I guess she does look a little bit older, what with this game having had a significant timeskip (Griff's a young adult now).

Then again, Tricky & 3 were the only ones I've played, and I don't really remember much from the former, so maybe there are some intricacies in her character I'm missing.

I used to have so much fun with SSX Tricky. I wonder why I dropped the series and if Broke or some similar name nevertheless a hawaian dude with zen and yin yan thing is still in the game.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here