Trailers: Saints Row 3 - Genki Bowl Trailer

Saints Row 3 - Genki Bowl Trailer

Because Saints Row 3 couldn't get any more absurd.

Watch Video

Almost a shame they lost me as a customer.

Almost.

It's a fun DLC and all (I love the yarn ball), it's just really short. There are four new activities with two instances of them, and that's about it.

I was really disappointed in this DLC, it took me like an hour to finish, I was like wtf it's over?
I guess they want you to see a value in vehicles and homies but I honestly could care less, I want stories and missions. Vehicles and homies are pretty meaningless when you've completed the game.
The only saving grace is that the news report's ticker in the first mission says the Gat is alive.

Rednog:
I was really disappointed in this DLC, it took me like an hour to finish, I was like wtf it's over?
I guess they want you to see a value in vehicles and homies but I honestly could care less, I want stories and missions. Vehicles and homies are pretty meaningless when you've completed the game.
The only saving grace is that the news report's ticker in the first mission says the Gat is alive.

I think that Gat is Alive thing is a reference to the Zombie Gat homie, but it was still kind of funny to read I guess

Ham Blitz:

Rednog:

I think that Gat is Alive thing is a reference to the Zombie Gat homie, but it was still kind of funny to read I guess

I'm still holding out hope that it is referring to the "Trouble with Clones" DLC where they could/hopefully revive Gat.
I would love to see him return as a character in 4 and see his reaction to the new cast.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here