Trailers: Max Payne 3 - Gameplay Trailer

Max Payne 3 - Gameplay Trailer

Max Payne 3, helping you to kill things so much more efficiently.

Watch Video

I was rather sceptical at the whole Max in Brazil thing but seeing it now is looking really good and the combat dose looks amazing.

At 2:14 is that the inventory? Two weapon capacity...
And this hs to be the most BS trailer of all time. All he narrates from MP 3 can to done so to MP 2, it looks like the gameplay(,except the 2 weapon capacity and melee) hasn't changed at all. Game still looks good, its a trailer we'll find out when we actually play the thing, when it finally comes out.

Valagetti:
At 2:14 is that the inventory? Two weapon capacity...
And this hs to be the most BS trailer of all time. All he narrates from MP 3 can to done so to MP 2, it looks like the gameplay(,except the 2 weapon capacity and melee) hasn't changed at all. Game still looks good, its a trailer we'll find out when we actually play the thing, when it finally comes out.

Actually, no. MP3 runs off the RAGE graphics engine and the Euphoria physics engine, so that right there means that MP3 is far and ahead in terms of technology when compared to MP2. Of course, the fundamental gameplay hasn't changed much, but the addition of the new physics, character animation, enemy AI, and, of course, the graphics (all shown through various trailers you probably haven't seen) almost makes it incomparable to MP2.

Plus the inventory is the same as MP2's.

Kane and Lynch 3: SLOOOOW MOOOOOO edition

Can i shoot something other than forgeiners please, like aliens or robots or tea pots?
(getting sick of these bland non descript vaguely linked to real places with lots of crime urban settings)

looks really nice. the action looks solid and i hope the AI is that smart that they will try to flank you. going behind cover to restore your health with medkits (yeah... no regenerating health)is fine with me.
im actually looking forward to this game now. since i have to say bye bye to mass effect 3 due spyware origin :(
well 18th may, im waiting for you.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here