Amy Review

Pages PREV 1 2

Shamus Young:
Just heartbreaking. Nothing worse than having to give a bad score to someone who tries something new.

so true. almost like shadow harvest. the first game from a german company called "black lion studios". the game has really a damn good story, gameplay wise its alright but it does have its flaws like bad voice acting, performance issues, voices were really quiet.
me and a friend dint had much problems with it and had more or less a good time but lots of critics gave it a bad score.
yes, the game is far from great but still ok and doesnt really deserved these bad scores. not like some other games.

Being a fan of horror games with (allegedly) bad controls i'm still tempted to try this one. Also the phrase "You would have more fun burning the 10 dollars" really takes credibility to me.

esperandote:
Being a fan of horror games with (allegedly) bad controls i'm still tempted to try this one. Also the phrase "You would have more fun burning the 10 dollars" really takes credibility to me.

You underestimate how much I despised playing this game.

does anyone know when the pc version will come out? coulndt find any thing yet. steam doesnt even show this game.

@susan
yes, having a game that has bad controls surely sucks. thats why i hate resident evil 4 (PC) so much due bad controls, and other things.
but if amy would have better controls, do you think the game would be better?

i hope the pc version will be better to play.

Damn, I read the premise and thought it sounded great. The good points you mention are really enticing.

Shamus Young:
Just heartbreaking. Nothing worse than having to give a bad score to someone who tries something new.

I wonder if some type of game train wreck theatre is possible with this one, only because it's a new IP.

Metalrocks:
does anyone know when the pc version will come out? coulndt find any thing yet. steam doesnt even show this game.

@susan
yes, having a game that has bad controls surely sucks. thats why i hate resident evil 4 (PC) so much due bad controls, and other things.
but if amy would have better controls, do you think the game would be better?

i hope the pc version will be better to play.

There's still plenty to hate about the game (bad level design, terrible save system), but I think I'd still muscle my way through if the controls were better.

Susan Arendt:

There's still plenty to hate about the game (bad level design, terrible save system), but I think I'd still muscle my way through if the controls were better.

so even with better controls the game would be still bad. shame. the concept sounds interesting.

off topic
your avatar, i forgot the title of the game. i know it came out like 10 years ago if im not mistaken and its a SIFI game. was it a pc game as well or just for console?

Zachary Amaranth:

bdcjacko:

Exactly. Plus michael bay is lame.

Much like robots in general.

Except Bender.

Nah, transformers are the shiz.
You saying the terminator is lame? :O

Metalrocks:

Susan Arendt:

so even with better controls the game would be still bad. shame. the concept sounds interesting.

off topic
your avatar, i forgot the title of the game. i know it came out like 10 years ago if im not mistaken and its a SIFI game. was it a pc game as well or just for console?

GameCube game called PN03.

Susan Arendt:

GameCube game called PN03.

ok, thanks :)
shame it never came out for the pc.

well that kinda let me down 1 star?! another zombie thriller down....

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here