Pick Your Path: Assassin's Creed

Pick Your Path: Assassin's Creed

Pick your path, Assassin's Creed style!

Read Full Article

It had a really good style to it, but there was essentially no plot. What was the point of any of those assassinations. If one is going to go off of Assassin's Creed, some background is always needed to justify any of the killing. Are there any Templars? Are the Assassins corrupted at this point?

Also, why would anyone eat sand? I hope that was a joke.

They seem more like Templar assignements than Assassin assignements.

I did like the little jabs at the haystacks, other than that this did feel a bit rushed. Still, it was fun while it lasted. Nice work Evan.

Eh, didn't seem serious and i'm in a silly mood, so I enjoyed it.

So, did anyone actually refrain from stabbing henry ford?

"Assassins Creed: EA edition"

Sounds like the Illuminati hired an Assassin for a day. Or months.

Didn't like it. Some of the decissions are made FOR you, breaking the point of a pick your path.

xXAsherahXx:
It had a really good style to it, but there was essentially no plot.

No plot?...you're an assassin,the year is 1912. and you're participating (causing) some of the biggest worlds' "deaths"...You sink an unsinkable shit,you kill the strongest man alive...

All in all,fun stuff,was chuckling through the whole way,thanks! :D

Heh, this was pretty interesting. But I did give a laugh when I started down the last path, and then realized that:

OutcastBOS:
Heh, this was pretty interesting. But I did give a laugh when I started down the last path, and then realized that:

We both did :P

The last one was the easiest if you know the story. throwing henry ford at speedy was fun as well though

I just read a comment that someone ate sand and died. Freaking hilarious xD
I liked this one. Helps me kill some time and I enjoy it.

I guessed how this would end as soon as the Black Hand was mentioned. I did a presentation on them when I was 14.

I'll need to go through it again for the alternate routes but this was brilliant. I'd also play the hell out of this if there was an AssCreed IV.

MirkoP:

xXAsherahXx:
It had a really good style to it, but there was essentially no plot.

No plot?...you're an assassin,the year is 1912. and you're participating (causing) some of the biggest worlds' "deaths"...You sink an unsinkable shit,you kill the strongest man alive...

All in all,fun stuff,was chuckling through the whole way,thanks! :D

I do believe you described the setting and what appears to be a small part of the premise. I still don't know the motives, which are usually THE MOST important part of the story in the Assassin's Creed series. You also phrased your sentence wrong.

It should be "some of the world's biggest deaths" and not "some of the biggest worlds deaths"

This was my favourite one yet! It helped that i've played all the games and i knew i should've gone with my gut instinct to counter-attack the trombonist instead of rolling away...

well I just won three golds at the olympics, beat that Ezio!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here