GinxTV: Ginx Spin: Top 10 Revelations of <i>Assassins Creed: Revelations</i>

Ginx Spin: Top 10 Revelations of Assassins Creed: Revelations

Assassins Creed: Revelations reveals some interesting facts about ancient history.

Watch Video

The revelation? Assassins control architect offices all over the world!

Not only the do the beggars all look the same they tend to all yell the same thing at the same time!

I've always wondered why everyone in Assassin's Creed is an expert in parkour, seriously guards seem able to follow my every moment through the city and many even move faster than me! It's impressive stuff.

The revelation... this wasn't funny

This looks like something someone on Youtube posted and received four times more dislikes than likes. And was funny for the author's 13 year old brother.

putowtin:

Man this was horrible.

I love how educational this is

Why doesn't the Escapist create new features by hiring people who are actually entertaining and already have a good reputation? There are plenty of internet funnyfolk out there with sizeable audiences who would jump at the chance to get paid for their work, and would bring a decent-sized audience with them.

Fuck, I can stand the fact that Manly Guys doing Manly Things lost to Critical Miss during the webcomic contest (to pick an example out of thin air).

But when the cash comes up, does no-one at the offices say "Hey, remember that really hillarious, well-recieved webcomic submission that is loved by our target audience? the one that lost to the other great webcomic we have because we unfortunately couldn't choose two? And you know all those entertaining comedians, commentators and bloggers out there who have sizeable followings and are genuinely witty and insightful having cut their teeth on the proving grounds of the internet? Those talented people who would jump at the chance to do some actual paid work? well, guess what? we're not going to pick any of those! here's something completely different!"

yeah... there really weren't many answers to be had in this game though...
which would be fine! if the developers hadn't gone out of their way to promise the title would live up to it's name.
seriously, huuuuuuge dissapointment of a game. there are some gaming dissapointments to which you think "aw, that's a shame. but hey, can't win em all. i guess this game just wasn't for me."
and then there are gaming dissapointments which you hurl back at the developer and say "what the hell is this?! you dare serve me this?! you're weren't even fucking trying!!"

Well I guess after the Extra Credits catastrophy and that Top5-chick, there's only so many qualified people that pick the Escapist over Channel Awesome and similar.

Seriously, I'm usually in a grey area opinion-wise, but this was just plain unfunny. Don't take it personally. I can't even come up with constructive criticism. Sorry.

I think it speaks to the boringness here that i nearly fell asleep watching this..and i had just consumed a Monster.

Started off mildly funny, then went downhill pretty fast.

"You can carry so much money that you wouldn't be able to in real life, LOL!"

"Ezio can sing! LOL!"

really? that's what counts for content?

And I think all Escapists can agree to the revelation that you watched that load of tripe.

Wow...ummmm...heh heh I just came here to post a snarky comment, seeing as how I'm currently at work and the computer I'm on doesn't have any sound, as such it'd be rather pointless to actually watch the video right now, though I had intended to when I got home for my lunch hour. But judging from all the above comments.... *cough* Well anyways, snarky comment away!

My only revelation with AC: Revelations was that with each new game, Ubisoft seems intent on proving Yahtzee correct: "We're done making complete, solid games and are now releasing what should have been DLC expansions at full-game price."

Marik Bentusi:
Well I guess after the Extra Credits catastrophy and that Top5-chick, there's only so many qualified people that pick the Escapist over Channel Awesome and similar.

To be fair, Ginx fills the Lisa Foiles' (Top5-chick's) niche just beautifully. :)

Hugga_Bear:
I've always wondered why everyone in Assassin's Creed is an expert in parkour, seriously guards seem able to follow my every moment through the city and many even move faster than me! It's impressive stuff.

Well, it is a French company. >.>

putowtin:

Inclined to agree.

Pop in on the occasional Ginx thing, just because I feel I should be fair and give them a shot.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 49190)