Here's Jonny

Pages PREV 1 2

lukeschett:
What's the painting in the background at Graham's place with the octopus? I thought it might be The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife, but it looks different.

Once again, that's actually my painting. It's a Barnaby Ward print.
http://somefield.com/shop/shop.html

gameoni:
as always love the loading times, but I'm a little disappointing that this is not on your site. i can understand the reason for posting it to the escapist but why no simultaneous post to the LRR home page... or even a post with a link. though i am not an OG LRR fan I can help but think about the questions that ware raised when you first started working with the escapist by the LRR community about who much of your content would be on this site.
I know you all love you fans and wouldn't leave then out in the cold but i can help but think of this as a bit foretold.
-meant with all the love....

Simple answer is because I was at work and haven't had a chance to update our site yet.

-m

I can only say I am happy for more LRR to be shoved into my eye-holes. I'm halfway through the back catalog of pre-Escapist videos and all the podcasts, so I needs more LRR or I'll be sad-faced.

Holy crap monkeys thats a Street Sharks toy on the dresser! Man 90's cartoons where ridiculous and awesome.

There's only one word that can describe that video.....gooodishandahalf.
And you can quote me on that.

But does Jonny eventually get revealed as a secret agent like story guy? Because that was why he was the man!

I found it to be a rather pleasant surprise to see some BlipTV within the borders of the Escapist. I also find it easier to navigate these forums rather than the LRR ones.

Either way, cheers! And looking forward to seeing Raymond's work behind the camera. Does this mean Raymond will be returning to podcasts?

This was a really nice video, I loved looking at how you guys set up your videos.

uguito-93:
Holy crap monkeys thats a Street Sharks toy on the dresser! Man 90's cartoons where ridiculous and awesome.

Glad to see someone else picked that up. I used to play with those with my friend xD.

The link was on the site and yet it took me to The Escapist. Why not have it on the site and put a link to the article in the description of the video?

i want to count Jonny as story guys nephew, how about that? :D

i wish i could meet those two guys...

That's bizarre, I watched the very first Loading Time yesterday. Back when Tim was known simply as 'Proudfoot from the forums' =D

DewMan001:
The link was on the site and yet it took me to The Escapist. Why not have it on the site and put a link to the article in the description of the video?

That was actually a mistake on our end.

Rakor:
Look at the pretty kitty cat. Look how tired mister fluffems is, daawww.

Hmmm, giant monster skit involving your cats being lazy around a set of miniatures, do it.

Annika & Khaavren. Just sayin'. ;) Annika's the black one, Khaavren's the sleepy one. :P

Graham_LRR:

DewMan001:

That was actually a mistake on our end.

Oh. Sorry. But fair enough, every human is fallible. Although I still like the idea of linking to the article in the description.

OZITOMAI:
i want to count Jonny as story guys nephew, how about that? :D

I like that idea. What about the great great nephew? Give him a bit of distance from Story Guy.

This was cool! more please!

1:14 in is that street sharks? does anyone else vaguely remember that?

MattAn24:

Rakor:

Hmmm, giant monster skit involving your cats being lazy around a set of miniatures, do it.

Annika & Khaavren. Just sayin'. ;) Annika's the black one, Khaavren's the sleepy one. :P

Somehow Khaavren does sound like a good giant monster name...

Rakor:

MattAn24:

Rakor:

Ha! It certainly does.. After the Cash Cats commodoreHustle episode, I'm surprised all LRR videos after it haven't been forever filled with cats. Always cats. Kathleen, LRR needs more cats! :D

MattAn24:

Rakor:

MattAn24:

Ha! It certainly does.. After the Cash Cats commodoreHustle episode, I'm surprised all LRR videos after it haven't been forever filled with cats. Always cats. Kathleen, LRR needs more cats! :D

But think about it, if just Annika and Khaavren can steal the show, think about what would happen if there were more cats involved. Actually..... You guys could do a video like the secret life of board games, but with cats! That would be awesome.

MattAn24:

Rakor:

MattAn24:

Wait....now follow me on this...

Feed Dump episode.....with graham as normal and people talking as normal.....but all you see on the couch is the 2 cats. Possibly in silly hats, but maybe just at the end.

Rakor:

MattAn24:

Rakor:

Wait....now follow me on this...

Feed Dump episode.....with graham as normal and people talking as normal.....but all you see on the couch is the 2 cats. Possibly in silly hats, but maybe just at the end.

"There may be better sources for news, but they don't have... This cat wearing a hat. *Graham puts cat with a hat on his head*"

Boom.

I am such a nerd for this behind the scenes stuff - love it! Can't wait to see more.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here