Miracle of Sound: Joker's Song (Batman: Arkham City)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I have to to say if they ever make a batman the musical the song would be absolutly perfect for it.

You did a really good job on this song. It's very powerful. I especially like the beginning.

(Also, good Joker voice.)

MiracleOfSound:
Snip

Help, please.

This song has been stuck in my head for days now!

I don't know if I want it to stop or not! DX

DO SOMETHING!

*Continues to sing*

...We are opposites, yet we are the same!

PatrickXD:
too bad I don't know much about music, so my praise can be nothing more than sheer fanboyism.
!

Then you are exactly my target audience ;) I make music for everyday people, not for musos!

Yet another awesome song!

MiracleOfSound:

PatrickXD:
too bad I don't know much about music, so my praise can be nothing more than sheer fanboyism.
!

Then you are exactly my target audience ;) I make music for everyday people, not for musos!

And gamers!

holy shit..that was AWSOME!! (somthing about batman...since my other favorite is "mind of the bat")

All I can say is: Fuckin' good.

DumpsterHumper:
All I can say is: Fuckin' good.

Considering your avatar, I'll take that as a compliment ;)

ResonanceSD:
Yet another awesome song!

[quote="MiracleOfSound" post="6.339999.13765291"]
And gamers!

exactly :)

You nailed the Hamill voice, and I really liked the little shout outs to "Mind of the Bat". Doesn't quite knock "Sovngarde Song" from my top spot, but still damn good.

Well damn...that was just frakking Brilliant dude!... I'm gonna be singing this all day.

GOOD JOB!

1:3 Waltz, organ grinder and a spot on Joker voice?

If I ever meet you IRL I will shake your hand and buy you a beer, Gav. Seriously. You had my respect at Sovengarde Song, but this deserves something extra.

Ympulse:
1:3 Waltz, organ grinder and a spot on Joker voice?

If I ever meet you IRL I will shake your hand and buy you a beer, Gav. Seriously. You had my respect at Sovengarde Song, but this deserves something extra.

Thanks dude :) No internet beers today though... rather hungover after last night haha

Absolutely loved it.

MiracleOfSound:

Mcoffey:

Also, excellent reference to The Killing Joke in there. :P

I am glad people are spotting it ;)

Dude, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but for a good while alot of your stuff seemed uninteresting to me, but since I heard this song, I've been going through your songs again to actually take time and appreciate them.

Thanks for making such an epic song and yes the Killing Joke reference concerning Batman's "Bad Day" blew me away.

I love being introduced into new music in such a fashion.

Awesome song. For some reason, makes me think of "Be Prepared" from the Lion King.

Maybe the the whole "You'd be lost without me!" bit.

The lyrics and music were always good even though I couldn't really get to appreciate your voice for some odd reason. Having said that, you pulled off a perfect impression here, and the most important instrument (your voice) complimented the lyrics and theme PER-FUCKING-FECTLY.

This is an amazing song.

The background music is quite minimalistic, which is an great counterpoint to your voice which is nothing short of fantastic..

I read in one of your encore posts that someone accused you of using an auto-tuner... this song settles that argument like a nuclear bomb to the face.

Bravo!

This is flat out incredible. Good show sir.

MiracleOfSound:
Joker's Song (Batman: Arkham City)

We are two of a kind.

Watch Video

This is easily one of your best! I'm ever so greatful for you making my day and giving me a huge grin on my face. You sir deserve a medal... Or something better, but I can't get the song of my mind to think of anything better ;).

Just wanted to say again how awesome this song was. Keep up the good work, Gav ^^

I have enjoyed a lot of these songs, but this one is probably the most surprising. Not only did you do a surprisingly top-notch Joker voice, but the mood and the feel of the song are incredible.

No matter my opinion of each song, I am consistently impressed by your range both vocally and artistically. Please keep up the good work!

Saw Gavin play this at Warpcon in cork at the weekend,
Feckin awesome!!

Aabout the first time i really checked this feature out and im blown away

loving the work as i always do, was wondering how can i get a hold of these songs? is there digital distribution?

I'm not usually a fan of your vocals in your songs. No offense, they just don't feel fitting to me, but the vocals in this one are perfect. The Joker voice is very well done. I would rate this one right up there with New Black Gold as your best. Even though it's three and a half minutes it goes by too quickly.

Panorama:
loving the work as i always do, was wondering how can i get a hold of these songs? is there digital distribution?

My songs are all on Itunes, and also here:

miracleofsound.bandcamp.com

This one will be up on Thursday next :)

UBERfionn:
Saw Gavin play this at Warpcon in cork at the weekend,
Feckin awesome!!

Good times were had :)

Direbaka:
I have enjoyed a lot of these songs, but this one is probably the most surprising. Not only did you do a surprisingly top-notch Joker voice, but the mood and the feel of the song are incredible.

No matter my opinion of each song, I am consistently impressed by your range both vocally and artistically. Please keep up the good work!

MiracleOfSound:

Panorama:

My songs are all on Itunes, and also here:

miracleofsound.bandcamp.com

This one will be up on Thursday next :)

Thank you, Level 1 is mine thank you very much.

Damn, you do a better Joker voice than the guy they chose for some of the movies that Mark did not wanna do.

However these goddamn ads every time I hit repeat can just fuck right off.

I'd totally do a Halloween themed waltz to this.

Alright, I need a few costume, a haunted house, and a partner that can waltz...

BTW: I love and adore this song. As soon as I get money, I promise to throw it at you.

I didn't realise that a song for a game I've never played could make me want to play said game now! Damn you Gav! ;)

TimeLord:
I didn't realise that a song for a game I've never played could make me want to play said game now! Damn you Gav! ;)

Well it's an amazing game so that's good :D

Okay definitely the best song you guys have made. I want to buy copies! Where can I get some? And the video too! I was really impressed how close you got to Mark Hamil's joker voice!

Loved it, and Mind of the Bat, especially as I'm playing City right now..

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here