Trailers: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - CGI Intro Trailer

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - CGI Intro Trailer

Who knew that it was so easy to kill a king. Thank goodness for the ice grenades.

Watch Video

That guy is seriously agile for how bulky he is.

That trailer just gave me a serious mind-boner.

So.... pretty....

Also, physics: It totally works like that.

And that is how you do a trailer. I'm so excited for this port.

Sooo WAIT... what just happened? The Witcher 2 came out years ago what's this new fuss aboot it again?
Someone said post sooo I guess it just got released for console and that's the big thing right?
I'm not being sarcastic or a jerk(sorry if I sounded like one) it's just weird for me to see a port get so hyped. :)

BTW this thing was AWESOME, but since Dead Island we know not to believe what pre-rendered trailers am i right? :D

Spam Quen. Throw bombs. Decapitate dudes. Like a boss. Yep, that's the Letho I spent an hour and a half trying to beat.

Gaboris:
Sooo WAIT... what just happened? The Witcher 2 came out years ago what's this new fuss aboot it again?
Someone said post sooo I guess it just got released for console and that's the big thing right?
I'm not being sarcastic or a jerk(sorry if I sounded like one) it's just weird for me to see a port get so hyped. :)

BTW this thing was AWESOME, but since Dead Island we know not to believe what pre-rendered trailers am i right? :D

The Witcher 2 came out just last year, and is still the very prettiest game on PC.
Now there's a (graphically subpar, but hey - what can you do) 360 port. And an enhanced edition on PC, with all the goodies. This is the intro therefrom.

I love the part with the Jesters dancing around and then farting. Real classy. NOT.

Why don't they ever do a trailer showing Triss walking into a tree for half an hour. Then they could pan the camera to you standing there shouting at the screen for her to get unstuck and walk at a pace faster than snail?

Oh right because cool CGI trailers sell Witcher games, not demos.

omicron1:
The Witcher 2 came out just last year, and is still the very prettiest game on PC.
Now there's a (graphically subpar, but hey - what can you do) 360 port. And an enhanced edition on PC, with all the goodies. This is the intro therefrom.

What? Last year? Really? Now I feel stupid, I really thought it's been out for a few years by now. Thx for the correction. :)

AH so this is the port of the "Enchanted PC version"? Then I understand. :)
BTW what DOES this "enchanted" mean? It has better graphics or new stuff in it?

Gaboris:

omicron1:

What? Last year? Really? Now I feel stupid, I really thought it's been out for a few years by now. Thx for the correction. :)

AH so this is the port of the "Enchanted PC version"? Then I understand. :)
BTW what DOES this "enchanted" mean? It has better graphics or new stuff in it?

"Enhanced edition" basically means "all the feedback from a year of PC release - interface adjustments, fixes, new content, polish - packaged into a "version 2.0" for free. Look up The Witcher 1 enhanced edition for precedent.

omicron1:
"Enhanced edition" basically means "all the feedback from a year of PC release - interface adjustments, fixes, new content, polish - packaged into a "version 2.0" for free. Look up The Witcher 1 enhanced edition for precedent.

YEP you just found my dark secret. I'm dyslexic(not really, but I tend to skip readon some words properly cuz I THINK I know what is written down). XD
Okay so it's basically a BIG patched version... tell ya the truth I like the idea. Thx I'll be sure to look it up now. :D

Kahunaburger:
Spam Quen. Throw bombs. Decapitate dudes. Like a boss. Yep, that's the Letho I spent an hour and a half trying to beat.

His tactics weren't good enough to fuck with my Geralt: Spam Yrden. Run around big fountain over and over. Swing sword twice every 3 minutes. Victory.

OT: Nice trailer. I have to strap both of my hands behind my chair so that I don't masturbate furiously whenever I watch Foltest's assassination cutscene.

(IT R RILY GD.)

I'm waitin' for the "Enchanted" version; that's the one that's 5 bucks on Steam. Awesome trailer, though.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here