Trailers: Mass Effect 3 - Voice Actor Reveal Trailer

Mass Effect 3 - Voice Actor Reveal Trailer

As if you needed any more reason to look forward to Mass Effect 3.

Watch Video

jessica chobots charachter looks really weird :s

Who is that new female human? I am starting to get really tired of killing the token female human squadmate

I got the "stream not found" error. The standard one works, though.

y no interview with garrus, tali and wrex? you know the characters people actually like?

So they're basically just telling us why the game is so "special" and "innovative".

Character driven story? People you care about? INNOVATIVE?
Bitch please, play any old-school CRPG. Planescape: Torment and the Baldurs Gate saga to name a few.

Oh, and no Tali VA? I do not approve.

Fr]anc[is:
Who is that new female human? I am starting to get really tired of killing the token female human squadmate

HK 47 never gets sick of bumping of squadmates!

EA you are not making it easy to chose between playing Mass Effect 3 and boycotting Origin.

I think the boycott still wins.

Game devs really need to learn to shut up. and making their actors do it, doesn't count.
"it's amazing! it's incredible! you've never seen anything like it! it's three kinds of sex - can i have my check now?"
just let your game speak for itself, okay? if you need to TELL people it's innovative, then there's a problem...

sleeky01:
EA you are not making it easy to chose between playing Mass Effect 3 and boycotting Origin.

Same here. No full purchase from me, no matter how good the game is, until it lands on Steam with the rest of the Mass Effect games.

On topic, Keith David is a boss, and easily outperforms any ensemble cast he's in.

1nfinite_Cros5:
Keith David is a boss

This. This is the Keith David Looking like a Boss (Along with Other People who Don't Really Matter) Trailer.

"Stay tuned. I'm not done yet."

Glad to hear Bioware is not planning to stop at "3". Although, I will also wait for Steam.

Uhhh, the trailer mentions voice actors but I only saw two voice actors.

When Martin Sheen signed off at the end with such a big grin I was just waiting for him to add "winning"!

Bioware did a much better job of Yvonne Strahovski's likeness than they did with JC's. She seems legitimate as a gamer/game journalist but I get the impression she's there as a cameo to sell a few extra copies. I wouldn't put much past EA.

Everything else looked gold.

I'll buy the entire mass effect set and play them chronologically when it comes out on steam.
until then...pass.

Well, im glad that they finally repainted those damn Cerberus colours of my Normandy! wont be buying on release date, but sometime, I will.

"To play a character... driven video game.. it just doesn't happen!"

-Freddie Prinze Jr.

Yeah he's definitely a gamer.

1nfinite_Cros5:

sleeky01:

Same here. No full purchase from me, no matter how good the game is, until it lands on Steam with the rest of the Mass Effect games.

i totally feel for you two

but i'm on console so i don't have to worry about origin :D

sleeky01:

im with you on that as well. as long origin is required, i will not get my self this game. was nice to see some of the VA but i had hoped to see more of them.
oh how i wish to get this game but €A is stopping me, because they want to spy on me :(

Don't ask why, but seeing these actors talk so warmly and enthusiastically about the project they're working on just brings a smile to my face. A cynical person might say "oh, they're all paid to say that, this game will be terrible, EA is the devil, etc." but those people can can just take a running jump. I think it's goood of them to have passion for their work.

Especially Freddie Prinze Jr. He just looks like he's having the time of his life. And yeah, Martin Sheen looks strangely creepy at the end.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here