Feed Dump: Death Coaster

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Death Coaster

The chance of missing limbs will probably HELP the coaster's sales.

Watch Video

Awesome. You guys never fail to impress.

Andy always adds that little bit of spice aswell.

Also: Shouting makes you German. Check.

It somehow strikes me as sad that we do all most likely remember that damn octopus...

The look of evil glee on Graham's face when Kathleen was choking on the gum-segment was quite odd, but It made me laugh big time. Graham! You are an evil/funny man!

Poor Kathleen. After years of siting on college auditorium benches and highschool seats, under which I have seen things that may have been chewed by the darkest creatures of the lower depths, a ball of gum does not phase me in the least.

Kathleen wears a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

(Sorry guys, but it's internet law to make that joke now)

Wow I didn't know Kathleen got a weak stomach for that but yet again I haven't seen that image myself.
Also which episode was that WW2 helmet was used? I lsot track of the hats were used in each episode.

Oh god I was gagging along with Kathleen as the description was read. *shudder*

And Graham's right, that's not an Australian hat.

This is an Australian hat.

Huh, I don't remember that hat showing up earlier either. Oh well. This episode was amazing, and as he always does Andy definitely helped.

Please bring him back more often, and make sure he brings that natural exuberance, or cocaine, or meth, or jet fuel, or whatever it is that makes him so hyper and cheerful. It's delightful. And possibly a little toxic. Mostly delightful.

I'm glad that you redid the hat, or else there'd be hell to pay! I doubt many would notice, but I love that you put in the effort.
I don't understand why that was so nauseating? Disgusting, sure, but not that bad?

Those accents sound offly familiar...

Was Andy a Nazi collaborator in occupied France?

Dingos aren't marsupials, although perhaps Andy himself has a pouch?

The Gentleman:
Those accents sound offly familiar...

Was Andy a Nazi collaborator in occupied France?

He was actually a double agent. He pretended to be a Nazi collaborator, so he could build roller coasters for the Nazis, but he made sure that they would lose limbs on occasion.

That was cruel. I loved it.

Andy is always awesome to see on the show. By the way, what looks cooler? Fez or fedora? I vote fedora.

There needs to be a badge from the Escapist called 'Hooker Barn.'

You're right, that wasn't an Australian hat, it was an Austrian hat.

Anyway, that was by far my favourite episode in quite some time. The BBQ sauce getting quote "up in ther", Andy's tirade, the entire gum segment, all of it brilliant :D

Andy speaking with a French accent, then giving up and going German...

There's a politically incorrect joke nested in there.

vxicepickxv:

The Gentleman:
Snip.

He was actually a double agent. He pretended to be a Nazi collaborator, so he could build roller coasters for the Nazis, but he made sure that they would lose limbs on occasion.

Yeah I like your punchline better.

Honestly, I was expecting Graham to open with "Welcome to Feed Dump, where we are not actually fans of My Little Pony."

Hey that rollarcoaster was thrope park( its the only theme park for miles around here)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/2012/01/do-you-like-to-ride-roller-coasters.html
Also was pretty surprised to see Kathleen almost throw up.

Funniest episode in a while. I feel bad laughing at Kathleen's misery though.

KoDOmega:
Kathleen wears a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

(Sorry guys, but it's internet law to make that joke now)

It's just not the same without the Professor coat and the boo tie.

I'm watching and thinking, "Why has Andy's homicidal French roller coaster engineer suddenly become German?" right before Andy noticed the same thing. I foolishly felt the episode had peaked and couldn't get any better. Until I saw Kathleen's extreme reaction to the chewed gum ball and Graham's fiendish delight in torturing her with it.

I can't help but feel the rest of February's episodes will be a bit of a letdown after this.

Your challenge: prove me wrong.

Well, at least Graham will be somewhat protected from the drop bears.

Also, anyone have a link for the chewing gum pictures?

EDIT: Never mind, found it.

Nom nom nom.

EDIT 2: And someone else already found it.

Zhukov:
Well, at least Graham will be somewhat protected from the drop bears.

Also, anyone have a link for the chewing gum pictures?

This might work.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/2012/01/what-do-you-make-of-the-worlds-largest-medicated-gumball.html
The Kathleen-gagging process is there too, I think.

The gum ball

Its always good to see Andy being Andy and someone else suffering.

I want the chewinggum pictures!! And then try to get the same reaction form people as Kathleen had xD

As always the first thing Andy says makes me laugh my ass off.

Barbecue sauce "up in thur" sounds awful. And yet, I laughed.

Fez's are cool.
As are bow ties.
And Stetson's.
KATHLEEN IS THE DOCTOR.

Hot manatees?

My BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody give me some brain-bleach, quick!

Also it was funny until 3:00, then it got frakkin hilarious!

"Vi am I German!"

Andy is gloriously mad.

Also, breath like a hookers vagina? Kathleen's understanding of what hookers do is backwards.

I love you, Kathleen, but i had to watch that twice because i was laughing so hard the first time. I almost laughed harder the second time.

Also, Andy makes sense... Maybe angry frenchmen sound German? We'd never know, since when has a frenchman yelled?

"There are some hot ass manatees out there."

I don't think i'm ever going to be able to stop giggling at that. And don't worry Graham, I won't try and sue you for any barbeque sauce that got "up in thur" as you put it. It was worth it.

Scarim Coral:
Wow I didn't know Kathleen got a weak stomach for that but yet again I haven't seen that image myself.

She really doesn't like spit.

Huzzah! More Andy, now when do we get more Dale... ooh ooh, Dale AND Andy... the singing, the magnificent theoretical singing.

LOL That was the most hilarious one yet. :)

I'm here to kick ass and chew gum
and I'm all out of kick ass

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook