Trailers: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Creation Kit & Workshop Preview

Auto updating mods? Alright, that's pretty boss right there.

Should make it a lot easier for some great mods to come out.

Is it out yet?! for the love of god is it out yet?

Yeah, this stuff seems nice and all, but are we gonna get the Creation Kit while or after hell freezes over?

WTF? A trailer for the Modding kit? Seriously?

Not sure if stalling tactic
Or they're going to make us pay for it

Creation kid looks awesome, can't wait to try it :)

targren:
WTF? A trailer for the Modding kit? Seriously?

Not sure if stalling tactic
Or they're going to make us pay for it

You forget. This is a Bethesda game. Modding is half the point.

"Thanks to steam workshop, its easier than ever before to upload and find mods"

Except for telling us how to actually get to the steam workshop. I'm clicking all over steam and seeing absolutely nothing.

I can't find it it on steam, can someone please point it out for my retarded mind and me please?

Wow. That will be quite impressive. Though... I have a feeling that the Skyrim Nexus may very well end up hosting mods that won't ever make their way onto Steam. We will see how this goes. :o

Fr]anc[is:
"Thanks to steam workshop, its easier than ever before to upload and find mods"

Except for telling us how to actually get to the steam workshop. I'm clicking all over steam and seeing absolutely nothing.

It's not set up (for Skyrim) yet. Patch 1.4 went live today, but the Creation Kit and Workshop integration is still forthcoming, hence the trailer. Workshop has existed for a while, but it's still only enabled for TF2 right now.

If you must satisfy your curiosity, you can access it through TF2, or you can look under "Community" in Steam, then "View Workshop Files" on the right and then "Browse the Workshop" on the right again.

Can't wait till this comes out. There will be so much awesome that will just blossom out of the modders, including a TON of pony mods, nude mods, massive mods, texture mods, lighting mods, weapon mods, weird mods and mods you wouldn't even think they could make!

Awesome idea, can't wait to see if it works as well as I'd like. However, this scares me - it might harm the Nexus. I love that site...

Mr.Tea:
It's not set up (for Skyrim) yet. Patch 1.4 went live today, but the Creation Kit and Workshop integration is still forthcoming, hence the trailer. Workshop has existed for a while, but it's still only enabled for TF2 right now.

If you must satisfy your curiosity, you can access it through TF2, or you can look under "Community" in Steam, then "View Workshop Files" on the right and then "Browse the Workshop" on the right again.

I figured that was the case after I wrote that. Thank you

I...
I......

WHY DID I BUY SKYRIM FOR PS3!!!!

At first, I thought it said Complacent Hookers instead of Horkers. (1:43)

It's gonna be absolutely bantastic. Everyone's gonna get banned, and I know why. The Skyrim Creation and Development kitt is the best thing that's ever happened to Skyrim and I know why because I played Skyrim when it first came out, unlike most people, and so I know how the game works. By pressing W during gameplay if you've got the traditional keyboard layout will get your ass moving, but by holding down the Q key at the same time, you can enter the revised editor format and change the values of almost all the components of the game. By simply enabling "load loose files" in the gameplay start em up, you can almost totally use this method on any of the 4 areas of the game, including Style, Art, Player Development and Sky.

Man I hate having a shit PC.

minimacker:
At first, I thought it said Complacent Hookers instead of Horkers. (1:43)

Weather this is good news or bad news you decide, but someone will mod thta in within a matter of days.

I'm sure you'll agree if you ever had the pleasure of figuring out .rar, 7zip, and mod management tools.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here