Trailers: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Character Trailer

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Character Trailer

Get to know the people that will be shooting at you when you try and kill zombies.

Watch Video

I don't want to buy this game. But this is making me think about buying it... and now I just don't know what to do...

Its too bad i cant play as The Heavy in this game, imagine against Nemisis...

"I'M COMING FOR YOU..."

The sheer irony value is too good to pass up.

i wanna be Vector the stealth guy. thats gonna be awsome

Man I was already looking forward to this game but the fact that it looks like we'll be able to play the special forces as well as umbrella makes me very happy.

i think im gonna like tweed

I knew it, we'd get to play as those good guys when I first saw them.

Not horror. Gore-action is more to the point. Seems hellish fun though.

horror my ass but looks like an amusing shooter. dint read at the end that it comes for the pc, so looks like i will not be playing it then.

Lickers, dogs, hunters, Nemesis and MOTHER FUCKING ZOMBIES!
Oh god how I have missed having zombies in RE games. Count me in.

So... The US special forces had cloaking tech at the time of Raccoon City? Then why the hell couldn't I wander around invisible in Spain with Leon 6 years later?
Oh wait, because it probably would have been a game-breaker...

Resident Evil storyline migraines aside, this looks... pretty good. Count me in.

Looks fun. Team mates for the "Special Forces" sound retarded however. Super Models with guns anyone? When are we going to escape that pathetic stereotype.

Umbrella's team look more SF.

So this is a prequel then? Where is this game in the timeline? These are question I need to know // Mostly cos I don't plan on buying the game to find out

-M

Ohlookit'sMatty:
So this is a prequel then? Where is this game in the timeline? These are question I need to know // Mostly cos I don't plan on buying the game to find out

-M

Prequel, and potentially non-canon. It takes place at the same time as RE 2&3, and apparently you can plot line screwy stuff like killing Leon off long before RE4...

bad ass enought said

Cant wait, a bit more than a week to go. Definately playing as Vector, although I do wish that we get an opportunity to play as Mr.Death, even if its just for one level. Also, whats with Spec Ops? Do we get a choice to either play as Umbrella or Spec ops? I'm a bit confused on that one. Either way, Umbrella all the way. Oh yeah, "Party Girl" reaaaaaaaaaally capcom?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here