GinxTV: Ginx Spin: Uncharted 3's Employee of the Month

Ginx Spin: Uncharted 3's Employee of the Month

This week, Ginx Spin takes a look at the hard-working henchmen of Uncharted 3.

Watch Video

Absolutely terrible.

I wasn't going to post, there seems a quiet disapproval in the fact your video only had one post, but as a fellow brit I felt the need to increase the comments to two, though I fear you won't like what I have to say.

Your videos are not funny, your dry British wit is all wet and soggy and the subjects you devote videos to are un-captivating.

In the past two weeks you have made two excellent games seem boring, and, if I hadn't already played them, I would now be avoiding them like the plague!
(Ahh now I see it, you're being paid under the table to ruin the sales of Ubisoft and Naughty Dog!)

I could be rude, condescending or just downright mean, but I'm not like that, let me instead give you a piece of advice: go back to the drawing board. Think about what makes you laugh, watch what makes you laugh, think outside the box and hopefully you'll find something fresh, something different and at the end of the day, something that is your own.

Good luck.

Ok, so it's not as bad as what you did for Assassins Creed: Revelations.

However, you're still sticking with the formula, which is "Here's an example of game mechanics/storytelling, and here's why it would be hilarious if this is how the world actually worked".

Which isn't funny. It wasn't funny in your AC:R video, and certainly isn't funny here.

You may want to revisit your formula in the future.

Good Luck.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here