Supply And Demand

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Supply And Demand

"They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo."

Read Full Article

The white iPhone 4GS on the other hand...

What will they do with this pile of babies anyway?

I actually didn't get what she was doing until you explained it.
I hope she can have another one by the time the next model comes out.

Renegade-pizza:

It's China, so either start training them to make iPhones or use them as mortar for a dam.

Pure Madness!

Didn't they check if it was a girl or a boy baby first? There's a marked difference in price.

Way too funny! xD
I like the color scheme.

Kinda reminds me of this

DVS BSTrD:
I actually didn't get what she was doing until you explained it.

Renegade-pizza:

It's China, so either start training them to make iPhones or use them as mortar for a dam.

Or the get taken to one of them Mac re-education facilities where they learn the value of using mac products.

I hope it was at least the 32gb model?

The_root_of_all_evil:
Didn't they check if it was a girl or a boy baby first? There's a marked difference in price.

It doesn't matter.

Father never be proud.

The_root_of_all_evil:

If it had been a girl they would have given her a Zune.

I prefer the explanation at the end. That way I can get it if I didn't by reading the strip, but I don't feel like people are treating me like a complete moron, either.

DVS BSTrD:

I don't know, expecting a new Apple product to come out more than 9 months later? That's pushing it. Even if you assume a couple months for conception, I don't think she'll have enough time.

Also:

[quote]It's China, so either start training them to make iPhones or use them as mortar for a dam.

Damn (no pun intended), beaten to the punch.

The_root_of_all_evil:

That's why she only got the black model.

People trading babies for phones? hmmmm...
MY AAPL STOCK IS GOING TO SKYROCKET!!!

That woman in the strip didn't look pregnant. Wonder how she's going to get the iphone 4S lite when it comes out in 4 months for double the price. They like their babies pretty fresh y'know.

"self-respecting Apple fan" I lol'd.

Renegade-pizza:

Remember when you were younger and your dad just finished raking a big pile of leaves?

dubious_wolf:
People trading babies for phones? hmmmm...
MY AAPL STOCK IS GOING TO SKYROCKET!!!

"Baby" isn't a very fluid asset. I don't know if this will help all that much.

I read the news post (?) below the comic and then realised that I hadn't read the caption for the comic, I hadn't even seen it. Why? Because I didn't expect it to be there. I got the joke without it, maybe not the relevance to 4S specifically but I got mah laffs.

Micalas:

Ah but they are adept at fluid generation :)

XSin:
I read the news post (?) below the comic and then realised that I hadn't read the caption for the comic, I hadn't even seen it. Why? Because I didn't expect it to be there. I got the joke without it, maybe not the relevance to 4S specifically but I got mah laffs.

Micalas:

Ah but they are adept at fluid generation :)

That's true. They could piss in empty cans of PBR and sell it to the Japanese for $30 a can. For some reason they pay that much for PBR...

Grey Carter:
Don't take this strip too seriously - no way would any self-respecting Apple fan trade their baby for a black iPhone 4S.

>.>

seeing as you couldn't give me an iphone to begin with, no problems there chief

Micalas:

If you put one in a blender

Daystar Clarion:

The_root_of_all_evil:

It doesn't matter.

Father never be proud.

I don't know what I'm more disturbed by. The fact that I find these jokes incredibly amusing; or the fact that there's much truth to them.

antipunt:

Daystar Clarion:

The_root_of_all_evil:

It doesn't matter.

Father never be proud.

I don't know what I'm more disturbed by. The fact that I find these jokes incredibly amusing; or the fact that there's much truth to them.

I agree.

I knew enough asian people at university to know that there's more than a slither of truth to this meme.

"Blood type is B+? Failure run through veins."

I love it.

Daystar Clarion:

antipunt:

Daystar Clarion:

It doesn't matter.

Father never be proud.

I agree.

I knew enough asian people at university to know that there's more than a slither of truth to this meme.

"Blood type is B+? Failure run through veins."

I love it.

ahahaHA. Sorry, excuse me. That was comedic gold, need to write that one down

So this is what they are doing? This explains why, even though New Year bullshit is over, the fucking warehouses are still closed. Come on, Chinese people! I want my stuff!

Okay, maybe I'm just too softhearted, but did anybody think this was sad? I mean I get the joke and it IS funny, so I'm not criticizing the comic but...well it's actually somewhat true. Not necessarily with apple, but there are people like that. So I just find it a little sad.

Just use the sadness to fuel your stoic expression as you march on towards tomorrow.

antipunt:
snip

I wouldn't say much truth, it's more of a hyperbole. Don't get me wrong, there are some parents who would act like that but I don't think it's fair to say that most of them are like that.

Screamarie:
Okay, maybe I'm just too softhearted, but did anybody think this was sad? I mean I get the joke and it IS funny, so I'm not criticizing the comic but...well it's actually somewhat true. Not necessarily with apple, but there are people like that. So I just find it a little sad.

Congrats, you have a heart, a rare find on the internet.

*sigh* I miss mine... those were the days.... Hey, do you have any relatives?

BX3:

Screamarie:

Congrats, you have a heart, a rare find on the internet.

*sigh* I miss mine... those were the days.... Hey, do you have any relatives?

Yes, several. Parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, though now 4 of my 6 grandmothers (LONG story) have passed.

It will depend on my particular schedule in the coming week, what with all the craziness and the braisedness... of... a duck... or something. Anyway I'll totally be entering that competition for guest artists.

Shes going to get jumped so fast, better start running!

Nouw:

antipunt:
snip

I wouldn't say much truth, it's more of a hyperbole. Don't get me wrong, there are some parents who would act like that but I don't think it's fair to say that most of them are like that.

Let's just say statistically there is only 0.0001% of the population who is like that.

That's still, like, a million of such people in China.

I like the style of these comics.

What's wrong with the black model? I think it looks better than the white.

<Does everyone in Hong Kong speak in HTML>

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or