Trailers: Star Trek Online - The 2800 Return Trailer

Star Trek Online - The 2800 Return Trailer

Celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of Star Trek Online with a new series of episodic content and special in-game events.

Watch Video

Just a bitter reminder of how good DS9 was.

Yes, yes, that's all very well- but the important question remains: is the game actually any GOOD?

From what I've heard, not really. Sad.

dominon wars?

Arcane Azmadi:
Yes, yes, that's all very well- but the important question remains: is the game actually any GOOD?

From what I've heard, not really. Sad.

It's free to play now, which doesn't surprise me at all. The whole game just feels unfinished. The ground combat is clunky, shiny space combat can't be the game's only strong point, etc.

Plus, there just doesn't seem to be enough high-level content floating around. Nobody in their right mind is going to repeat about 2-3 different missions a thousand times over, at least, not me anyway. After all that's done, you basically just float around, killing shit in random encounters in space, waiting for their next set of episodic content to be released. Not especially engaging.

Who the Hell are the 2800? Why are they returning, these are worst than movie trailers // At least in movie trailers you are told the plot of the film (something I hate& is the reason I don't watch film trailers anymore)

-M

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here