Meatbag and Co: Evil Genius

Evil Genius

The skull island is a common natural formation.

Watch Video

hmmm... not really caring for this one. Can't quite put my finger on why. Because the zombies proved you don't NEED a back-story. But at the same time, this random story jumping around just isn't working for me.

I like it, there's something very appealing about just watching people react to bizarre situations. How did they make it out in time, though?

Evil Genius? I love that game!

...I'm sorry what was the episode about?

The ending didn't make sense. Wouldn't the evil genius have an escape pod of obsidian or something so it wouldn't blow up with all the other blocks?
The entire series is weird, though, with all this meta-comic stuff.

This is entertaining stuff. I hope to see more!

Did anyone else notice the guy living in the skull sounded just like The Monarch?

I like this series, the storytelling is a little out of the ordinary, but I think the deadpan conversational humor is pretty funny.

The delivery on the exchange between Jumpsuit and Secretary was good enough to carry this episode. Gets harder to pull off that kind of joke successfully every time someone does it.

GeorgW:
I like it, there's something very appealing about just watching people react to bizarre situations. How did they make it out in time, though?

They opened the two doors and left?

This episode was pretty good. I enjoyed the terrible jokes, the exchange between the groups that saw each other, plus "they don't drug test" was brilliant.

...eeeeeehhh...

The first minute or so was good, but other than that it's still just eeeeeehhh... Half the jokes were cliches, too.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here