LoadingReadyRun: Sh*t People Say

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Sh*t People Say

Yes, we get it. People say the darndest things.

Watch Video

How did I guess Paul was going to be the mime :)

Also, great but disgusting stinger. Hnnnnnghgghhhhgh!

Great video as usual. I personally haven't seen any similar videos in the vain that you described, guess I don't browse YouTube enough.

Mime-Paul will haunt my nightmares. So yeah, thanks for that.

Was that triple bears an intentionall callback to the podcast?

Paul as a mime works so damn well. Though it's odd to see him get angry in the "bitten their tongue" part.

So I guess Loading Time is going to be a full-time thing from now on? Sweet.

I could see your boxers in the stinger there, Graham.

Ahh yes, I've said more than a few of those myself... I was shamed though how little I knew of the D&D and Magic jargon/shorthand, I am a bad nerd.

Don't worry about being a week or two behind guys, This was one of the better "S*** X says' I've seen. Most of these videos total crap.

Loading Time every Thursday? You guys are making my life better and better.

Funny as usual. I've said pretty much everything in both the Magic the Gathering and D&D player segments.

Also, Doom Booties.

I'm gonna go ahead and declare Paul the winner for, "Ugh. Why do I keep buying these?" even in the face of his already amazing mime performance.

Paul said a swear :(

I would have changed the last line to be "Please don't let me die like this!"
Either that or... "Take me now o'lord!" depending on the situation.

So.... Graham seems to have got a huge hole in the back of his underwear or has some really strange ideas of going to the toilet...

Either way, I seriously don't want to be the one doing his laundry.

Who doesn't talk on the phone when on the toilet?

KefkaCultist:
Funny as usual. I've said pretty much everything in both the Magic the Gathering and D&D player segments.

So have I. The only one I haven't said is I'm going to need another box over here, and not in 4th edition.

I'm not sure if it counts with the dire wolves though, because I was DM at the time.

LRR- one of the few good reasons to be glad it's Monday.

I'm not really sure why, but I just couldn't stop laughing at Paul as a mime. More of that please!

I demand more Mime Paul!

JenSeven:
So.... Graham seems to have got a huge hole in the back of his underwear or has some really strange ideas of going to the toilet...

Either way, I seriously don't want to be the one doing his laundry.

I'm willing to suspend disbelief for Graham and the film crew in this instance.

S**** LRR puts out when they didn't have a script ready. ;-)

LRR videos and my life seem to be converging. The similarities are now almost unbearable. Soon the worst will come. Soon I will become my own worst nightmare.

A magic player.

Zachary Amaranth:

me because I don't want people to know I'm taking a dump.

All I want to know is. Who was that stranger walking by in the 1st scene with the unemployed clown. I fear I'll never know.

I think we can all safely say, Doom Booties was the best joke this week. I chuckled at Mime Paul, I even giggled at Magic players but I LOST IT at Doom Booties.

I liked most of them, but my favorite three have to be the Magic Players, Passive-Aggressive Roommates and D&D.

ForgottenPr0digy:
me because I don't want people to know I'm taking a dump.

Are you kidding? Most people post it on Facebook!

...Then complain that they have no privacy.

Graham Shits with his boxers still on. This is enlightening :P.

leviadragon99:
Ahh yes, I've said more than a few of those myself... I was shamed though how little I knew of the D&D and Magic jargon/shorthand, I am a bad nerd.

bad nerd bad now go to your room and read the 3.5 players handbook

I don't think I'm ready to see how the sausage gets made.

While I too was saddened to realize that I understood all of the DnD and Magic jargon, I took heart from the fact that I had no idea "shit people say" videos were popular.

I really liked Paul's bits, especially the very beginning of the mime segment. The unemployed clown was also pretty funny- was that James? (rewatches) Yeah, that was totally James. Just the look on his face was priceless.

I also liked the callback to CH in the DnD segment. I thought that was pretty funny.

Zachary Amaranth:

I don't, I try to be at least a little considerate to the person calling me...

Thank you, good people. I now no longer need to watch any more of the "Shit $(PEOPLE) Say" videos when they come up.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here