Backchat: Catherine and Gotham City Impostors

Catherine and Gotham City Impostors

This week, Backchat takes a look at the European release of Catherine and tries to save Gotham City.

Watch Video

You know Batman too? Tell him I'm sorry I missed his party last week. Poor guy, he really looks up to me.

As for a gaming inversion, I thought it would be interesting if the gang from Gears of War were a bunch of scrawny guys instead of burly men.

yeah, that does it. i'm gonna marry that girl.

I don't understand the point of this feature...

Aww. I really hoped for a Catwoman suit to come out of that call from Batman.

I want a zombie game turned around, You are a zombie eating waves of humans. Like the resident evil tofu mode but better

Evil Smurf:
I want a zombie game turned around, You are a zombie eating waves of humans. Like the resident evil tofu mode but better

You mean like Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse?

Evil Smurf:

Try L4D 1 or 2, and you are all set.

omg this chick is so hot i cant even concentrate on what she is saying. though that probably says more about me than anything else. i just watched this vid twice and i have no idea what she was talking about. now i gotta go take a cold shower or read a math book.

How about "Refusing the Call of Duty", game about being a Conscientious Objector. Granted it could be the most boring game of all time and yet the multiplayer will still be better than Call of Duty's.

Puddleknock:
How about "Refusing the Call of Duty", game about being a Conscientious Objector. Granted it could be the most boring game of all time and yet the multiplayer will still be better than Call of Duty's.

I would play this. I'm serious.

A Batman game (the peoper ones arkham asylum/city) where You are the villain and you know he's coming and have to dispatch henchmen and bosses and traps etc

I would pay a good deal of imaginary monies to see a blooper real of Backchat.

I'd play an inverted version of Cabela's Big Game Hunter. You'd play as a range of wild animals and maul/gore/eat the hunters.

This is the first time I've ever watched this and will also be the last. I can't really see the point. It wasn't educational or entertaining.

wolfskin:
I'd play an inverted version of Cabela's Big Game Hunter. You'd play as a range of wild animals and maul/gore/eat the hunters.

I'd definitely play this.
A Half Life inversion, where the resonance cascade never happens so you're just wandering around the labs testing all the Bunsen burners.

God of Love: as Eros or Aphrodite, you go around making couples fall in love, with success determined by how compatible they are. Periodically, you have to punish adulterers via Quick Time Events.

Malignanttoe:
I would pay a good deal of imaginary monies to see a blooper real of Backchat.

There's enough material, believe me...

Don Reba:

Puddleknock:

I would play this. I'm serious.

The game would be trying to get from Texas to Canada while being chased down by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket.

Or... Call of Duty: spreading the love (I couldn't think of another title :( ) Instead of shooting people you go around hugging and kissing people and the one with the most hugs and kisses wins :p

thay should call this show random ramblings from a hot buck teeth girl

bojangles210292:
A Batman game (the peoper ones arkham asylum/city) where You are the villain and you know he's coming and have to dispatch henchmen and bosses and traps etc

so you too would play Yatzees "Mankind is Yet to Recognize my Genious"?

AoifeGinx:

wolfskin:

I'd definitely play this.
A Half Life inversion, where the resonance cascade never happens so you're just wandering around the labs testing all the Bunsen burners.

And you have to overcome the obstacles that your crippling inability to talk to anyone creates.

Evil Smurf:

bojangles210292:

so you too would play Yatzees "Mankind is Yet to Recognize my Genious"?

:O *finds*

Would the inverse of MGS just be running round as a clown, throwing custard pies at people?

Or has the inverse already been done when you could play ape escape in MGS3 (I believe).

Edit: From England? Wants autograph!

Game Inversions (and other alternatives...)
The Darkness - Jackie Estacado followed around by Justin Hawkins and co.
Mario games - Mario and Luigi as actual plumbers, somewhat like a third person version of Pipe Mania
Space Marine - Extra-terrestrial aquarium-based Tamagotchi
Rage - A protagonist who actually gets angry

Funny and cute, overall pretty good, this is the first episode of the series I've seen and I will indeed watch more.

I'd like to turn the halo games around. Instead of playing the super-soldier spartans or the kick-ass elites you get to be regular marine trooper or a lowly grunt.

pepitko:
Funny and cute, overall pretty good, this is the first episode of the series I've seen and I will indeed watch more.

Hi-ever, you-chube - how can anyone not like that? :)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here